[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just met this girl at my uni, she's one of my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1498500520148.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498500520148.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
So I just met this girl at my uni, she's one of my first female contact here and one of the only people I know at my uni. Point is, I think I have a thing for her but I don't know how not to fuck up. Help me /adv/
>>
>>18712068

You don't have a thing for her. You are just lonely and overestimate her attention. Tjhis is called "infatuation" or "crush". That's all.
>>
>>18712077
even so I think it would be a pity not to try anything, and the question is, how not to fuck up.
>>
>>18712086
>how not to fuck up.

1) This attitude is setting you up to fail:

>even so I think it would be a pity not to try anything

You are not telling me she seems to like you or anything. You are telling me you like her. Well, guess what? A relationship needs to people involved. Just because you like her doesn't mean something might happen. Do you even thing she is interested?

2) Make more friends. Lonely guys make bad boyfriends because they need extra attention and validation. Want to have a good long term relationship? Make sure you have other social outlets besides her.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18712068
Ask her on date.
>>
>>18712114
I can understand, this, but, she's a bit introverted and I don't know if a date would scare her or not
>>
>>18712102
I have a different social circle but not in the group I am in. Also I have difficulties to be aware wether a person likes me or not. I just guess if they stick around or make it obvious.
>>
>>18712167
Being boy has this one huge advantage: you can be direct. You can use logic to determine your next steps. And remember, girls dont reject dates with boys if they find them attractive enough. Simple as that.
>>
>>18712174
>Also I have difficulties to be aware wether a person likes me or not.

Make some female friends. You'll soon learn to tell apart when they are into you and when they are just friends. You need context.
>>
>>18712180
>And remember, girls dont reject dates with boys if they find them attractive enough. Simple as that.

HAHAHAHA. Basically, "Be as creepy as hyou want, it doesn't matter because only looks matter!".

Don't listen to this ass OP.
>>
>>18712114
Pawell senpi
>>
>>18712186
>be girl
>boy asks me on date
>if i want to date / fuck / marry him i accept
>if not, i wouldnt accept no matter what he would or wouldnt do

Maybe you need to chill a bit anon. I am sorry no girl agreed on going on date with you yet. Maybe you havent tried enough.
>>
>>18712215
>if not, i wouldnt accept no matter what he would or wouldnt do

So you are saying being a creep doesn't turn girls off?
>>
File: anti suicide gf.png (11KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
anti suicide gf.png
11KB, 401x402px
>>18712220
Maybe if you take a while to actualy read my posts, you would notice i havent used word creep at all.

Also the whole concept about "being creepy" is just this self defense mechanism shy / insecure / awkward / inexperienced people developed as a reason to never try step out from their comfort zone and actually try. People love being social. Simply go and talk to them. Good questions like what do you do can make them babble for half an hour if they are in right mood.

If anything turn girls off, it is your lack of confidence, insecurity and thinking that getting gf will solve all your life problems in some magic ways (when in the reality having gf is like second job at a times and gives you more problems than it solves).

So now literally man up and go hit on silly on some girls. Just remember to do it on socially accepted places where people go to have fun in their free time (aka shop or street is NO).
>>
>>18712246
>Also the whole concept about "being creepy" is just this self defense mechanism shy / insecure / awkward / inexperienced people developed as a reason to never try step out from their comfort zone and actually try.

So girls never call guys creepy? It's only us guys making excuses?

Do you never find someone too overbearing, too twisted, or something else that just makes you ant to stop talking to them?
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18712254
>never
Oh they do. Girls say a lot of things, a lot of mean harsh things. And the lies and manipulations!

If somebody is making you feel bad by their behavior or things they say, simply tell them to fuck off. Easy.

And when you want to date some girl, ask her out. The worst she can say is again: fuck off. But sooner or later one will accept with a smile. The sooner you learn to ignore your fears and push your luck, the sooner you will land a girl. They like manly men.

And honestly, if you are afraid of showing some girl your interest in her by direct action, how do you plan to putting your penis inside of her? You would remain flaccid out of FEAR!
>>
>>18712290
>But sooner or later one will accept with a smile.

Scattershot approach. Why try to connect with people when you can keep asking at random until one says "yes" by miracle? I bet you ask people on the bus out, too.

Let me ask you something, do you think I'm OP? I though my original message made it clear I'm not. I even mentioned OP in it.
>>
>>18712307
is this thread already out of control? >>18712254
and if the FHRIP approach is so effective why are you on 4chan lad? I guess I'll just talk to her a little more and see if there's an alchemy going on
>>
>>18712321

If the scattershot approach is so effective, why are you in 4Chan?

Also, I offer advice, I'm not asking for it.
>>
>>18712307
I dont care about who is who. You attacked my posts, i defend them. Simple as that.

Connecting with girls before you do the move can you give precious info about them not being interested in your or dating in general and therefore can you save couple of rejections, but be indecisive / shy enough and you will find yourself in friendzone.

And now take your ad hominem and feel free to derail another thread with your ego.
http://lucidphilosophy.com/3-ad-hominem/

Tldr the fastes way to girls heart is to chat her up and ask her on date rather sooner than later. You only risk rejection which is no big deal at all.
>>
>>18712382
>And now take your ad hominem and feel free to derail another thread with your ego.

Good luck. You kept using ad hominem by insulting my ability to get girls, but I never went to your level.

Weird that you know those words yet don't apply them to yourself. Guess that shows why interacting with girls is only a binary choice for you.
>>
>>18712394
>binary
Well, you either want somebody to date or you dont. And they either want it too or dont. The reasons are secondary.

Or does your experience / knowledge suggest otherwise?
>>
>>18712444

My knowledge suggest you can have multiple kinds of relationships with a girl. She might not want to date you, but she might want to be your friend. Your approach makes sure you can never do something with a girl besides dating.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.