[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to understand the >degeneration pill.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6988.png (677KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6988.png
677KB, 640x1136px
I'm starting to understand the
>degeneration
pill.

After being single for over 5 years ( 23 ) and fucking almost 100 girls, I've finally gotten sick of this shitty lifestyle and want to actually start dating, fall in love again, all that stuff. Problem is... holy shit is it easier to find someone to fuck than someone that wants to date, is someone your type, likes you back, AND isn't in that period of their lives where they go around and fuck a new person every two days.
I thought I was hitting it off with this girl yesterday, and then she tells me that she's going for a walk with some friends. I tell her good night. I get a seen at 5AM. When I ask her about it, she pretty much says that she went to fuck a guy.

Another girl I talked to and thought I could date tells me she'd like to see me, and guess what. She's in an open relationship. Jesus Christ.

I don't wanna end up single til I'm 30 and then end getting fucking cheated on and then have my whole world crashing down again.

Is anyone else in this situation? What the fuck do I do? Do I just look for people as tired as me? After they've fucked dozens of guys? Shit, I've had some fuckbuddies that did that and guess what. They're fucking clinically depressed. Pills, doctors and psychs.

God. Fucking. Damn it.
>>
Interesting. Kind of in the same boat mate. Literally bummed out as of yesterday.
>Couple years back get tired of chasing tail and playing games
>Start focusing on my financial situation, kind of forget about the ladies for awhile
>Couple months back start going out and meeting people
>Come across a country beauty
>Start courting her around, taking her out and about more than occasionally
>She comes over and we fuck on a weekly basis
>Decided to go visit her at her workplace, as she's told me I should come visit
>Didn't tell her I was coming, just went as it was an old employers place
>Holy hell, quite a few people I knew still worked there
>They ask me what I'm doing and I mentioned I'm looking for Jessica
>They gave me a funny look, told me she's out with Chad
>Literally the definition of the suburban phenomenon Chad is who she's with
>Decided I'm already here, I'll go see an old friend
>Later on find out she's been screwing us both

It was the usual "I'm confused" bullshit we've all been fed.

Why is finding a faithful woman so difficult?
>>
>>18711594
Eh, not really the same thing I was saying but sure, here's your (You).
>>
Imagine trying to find someone you described who hasn't fucked a million people

I'm screwed
>>
Stop looking in bars, clubs and Tinder.

/thread
>>
>>18711663
And look where?

Streets?
>she's going somewhere; can't stop her in the middle of the fucking road
Parks?
>she's with her friends
Libraries?
>she's reading
Malls?
>she's at the fucking mall
>>
>>18711679
Volunteering, hobbies, classes, other online dating services that aren't tinder.

Fuck, I had luck meeting people off 4chan.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.