[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out that the guy I have been seeing for 3 months is married

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: stream_img.jpg (77KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
stream_img.jpg
77KB, 680x381px
I found out that the guy I have been seeing for 3 months is married to someone else.

Should I tell her, or just move on with my life?
>>
Bail
>>
>>18711485
Tell her lol
>>
>>18711485
Tell her and move on. Unless there is some other way that you'd want someone else to handle it if you were in her shoes.
>>
>>18711493
This.
You dont want any of that drama. Dont get involved.
>>
>>18711506
I would want to be told, but on the other hand I know what kind of person I am.
I am scared that she might take our her anger on me and ruin my life, or that he would ruin my life because I ruined his.
>>
File: cheating bait2.png (78KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait2.png
78KB, 540x281px
>>18711485
Only if you want revenge.

And now the real question: was he hot? Rich? Attractive? Too good to be true? Chad?
>>
>>18711514
>Only if you want revenge.
Not especially. Just want to do the right thing.

>was he hot?
6.5/10
>Rich?
Not especially.
>Attractive?
Yes, very much.
>Too good to be true?
I wouldn't say so.
>Chad?
No.
>>
File: you are ugly.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
you are ugly.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>18711518
>right thing
There are no right things in this world. Only actions and consequences. If they dont have babies yet, you telling her can save her a lot of pain in the future. She may not believe you. Do you have any evidence? And do you realize you help her and at the same time hurt him? Whatever option you choose, somebody will suffer. So who do you think deserve to suffer more him or her?
>i would tell her, but i am not you

>6/10
>very much attractive
Dammit, the memes didnt lie, you girls really rate men as pic related.
>>
>>18711524
>Do you have any evidence?
Photos of us together, texts he sent me.
>And do you realize you help her and at the same time hurt him?
I hurt her too. And I don't know how she would react, maybe she'd get mad at me and make my life hell.

>Dammit, the memes didnt lie, you girls really rate men as pic related.
Well, attraction is not just looks.
He is very charismatic, and we are very compatible intellectually. He was also very kind to me, and very loving during our relationship. So yes, I find him very attractive, even if I see that he's not that hot objectively speaking.
>>
>>18711513
If it was me I'd be thankful that you told me, you did nothing wrong here he did. She's in the same boat as you although a bit deeper, and as you were both picked by the same guy, it wouldn't surprise me if you turned out to be quite similar. Do a bit of light stalking first if you're worried about her. Him I woudn't worry about, he's an asshole and a coward. You could walk into any bar and get three guys to beat the shit out of him (not that I would suggest doing that, but it's how these things work).
>>
>>18711524
Why do you bitter virgin manchildren have to shit up every board and thread with your retarded memes? Stay on /r9k/.
>>
>>18711532
I stalked her a little. She seems to be very in love with him - posts pics of him on social media, counts down the day till they get back together (they are currently long distance, she's studying abroad).
>>
>>18711540
Unless she's studying to be a secret assassin, contact her.
>>
>>18711534
Maybe the problem is you?
http://lucidphilosophy.com/3-ad-hominem/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.