[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want bigger breasts. I'm currently a 32B but I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 9.jpg (50KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
50KB, 384x384px
I want bigger breasts. I'm currently a 32B but I want to be around D or DD any natural ways to enhance breast size I'm considering vacuum cups but I dont know how effective they'd be.
>>
>>18711464
Small breasts are cute. There always will be guys that likes them.
>>
>>18711464
I have DD and it is hell.
No clothes fit, my back hurts all the time, I look like a cheap whore in everything that is tight or shows a little cleavage.

You don't want big tits.
>>
>>18711464
>any natural ways to enhance breast size
Nope. Only scams (like penis pills). I'm all for ppl being whom/whatever they want to be, but before considering surgery, consider talking to a counselor. You might get more attention with larger breasts, but you can't get more love that way.
>>
File: flat girls again.jpg (119KB, 780x566px) Image search: [Google]
flat girls again.jpg
119KB, 780x566px
>>18711464
>>18711473
Pics or didnt happen.

>>18711464
If there was a solution how to make go boobs from B to DD, plastic surgeons would go bankrupt.

And now the real question: why do you want to do so? Vacuum pumps will make you lactate in time. Pregnancy can boost your boobs a lot, but for majority of girls the boobs returns to their original size after + more sag.
>>
>>18711464
Only 3 things increase breast size

1. surgery
2. pregnancy, bu that's only temporary
3. putting on weight, but that's just fat and won't be limited to your breasts.

Anything larger than a B cup begins the long journey toward your knees far too early in life.
>>
>>18711471
There's one here coincidentally.
>>
>>18711464
32, which is the measurement around your body, means that you have a small frame. Anything larger than B cups would look grotesque on you.
>>
>>18711471
yeah, pedophiles.
>>
File: flat girls.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
flat girls.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>18711611
T. Australia gov?
>>
>>18711464
>natural ways to enhance breast size
get fat
get pregnant
induce lactation without pregnancy through drugs and/or daily nipple stimulation
if there were easy accessible ways to do this shit without cosmetic surgery, everyone would be using them
>>
>>18711464
Search something called subliminals. May sound like a meme but don't knock it till you try it.
>>
File: snuggles.jpg (77KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
snuggles.jpg
77KB, 1080x1053px
>>18711464
Stop it OP. Having big breasts doesn't make you more attractive to everyone. My girlfriend has smaller breasts and I freaking love them. I've also been in relationships where girls have huge breasts and honestly, the smaller ones are much more enjoyable to me, so other people will find them just as attractive on you as well. If you ever date a guy who says anything remotely negative about your breast size, dump him. It would be the same if a girl said anything about a guys girth of their penis and so fourth. I suggest looking in the mirror on a daily basis until you like how you look and find your own body attractive. You can also buy clothing or underwear that you find sexy while doing so. Trust me OP, no matter the size or shape of a woman, a guy always likes one that is confident and comfortable with who they are. Best of luck OP, this is the one time I will give honest and good advice, because my girlfriend thinks the same way you do, when in fact she is drop dead gorgeous.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.