[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have this drive to go after girls but when they actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Anyone else have this drive to go after girls but when they actually finally get interest, start freaking the fuck out?

I'm 24 and a virgin, living at my parents with no car and little money; faking it till I make it. Just got on tinder and am getting matches.

I'm still gonna go for it, but Jesus it feels like I'm about to do public speaking or something. I almost wish that they won't reply @_@
>>
Stay the course!
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18711453
I really wonder what will you do when you find out that casual sex is one of the most overrated activity ever and that the whole time normies lied to you.

Also sex with condom feels worse than fapping. But hey, at least you will touch her boobs.
>>
>>18711484
>sex with condom feels worse than fapping
Get better condoms fag
And fapping feels a lot better than sex.
>>
>>18711487
>better condoms
Such as fapping shill?
>>
>>18711484

>Glaring into her eyes as you suck her boobs
>Bend her over at the hips while squatting down; face 3 inches from ass
>Squeeze 100% real ass cheek revealing asshole and tip of pussy
>Have her suffocate you with her thighs as you kneel
>Watch her boobs bounce as you bang her
>Relish the scent of her sweat mixed with her perfume and shampoo and bodily fluids

Yeeeah, even if the immediate dick sensation is worse, I'm pretty sure the experience is going to be way, waaay better

But you're right. I don't actually know anything
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.