[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have this problem where i pursue a relationship with some girl,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: shirt.jpg (20KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
20KB, 300x234px
i have this problem where i pursue a relationship with some girl, i'm excited, and when i get to the actual relationship part i get bored. i feel like i'm nuts for them one second and get tired of them the moment i get to that point. what's wrong with me?
>>
Me too. I am a 3/10 skeleton pepperoni face and I have crazy high standards. I cleared up and that ended up with my landing a 10 in the bedroom. Had some passion for about 2 days, and then I casually dropped her and never talked to her again. I just wanted to be rejected, not actually end up with a girl in love with me. I call it emotional masochism.
>>
>>18711216
it's not that i have high standards or anything it's more i just go from 100 to 0 in about a second
>>
I used to be the same OP. It's just that those girls aren't the one/s you'll actually feel something real for. I think you actually really want to meet someone special, but then you subconsciously realize that those gurls are wrongfor you since that's what happened to me. I dropped girls like hot potatos until i finally met one that I stayed with. Dont worry you are just a young buck
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.