[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: Girl I was planning to ask out wants to hook me up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0949.jpg (12KB, 204x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0949.jpg
12KB, 204x140px
TL;DR: Girl I was planning to ask out wants to hook me up with her friend, what do I do here?

So there's this new girl at work that I've been really getting along with and I had the intention of asking her out to a concert or a bar and see what happens (She had been the one who first suggested that we do something sometime about a week ago). But just the other day when at work she mentions that her friend saw me and thinks I'm cute, this girl suggests that we all go out so she can try and hook her friend up with me, if I'm all for it. I didn't really know what to say so I just agreed and said whatever happens happens.
What do I do /adv/? Her friend is attractive and seems cool but I'd really much rather try and make something happen with this girl at my work rather than her friend.
>>
>>18711021
Go with the flow.
>>
>>18711021
If this girl at work you are into was into you, she would never suggest fixing you up with her friend. Often girls can detect your interest, and offer up a friend to divert you.
>>
>>18711037
That actually makes a lot of sense.
Just not exactly what I wanted to hear, and If I went for the friend I'd always wonder what would've went down if I went for this girl instead. Basically it's certain rejection vs. wondering what might've been.
>>18711026
This might just work
>>
>>18711088
There are millions of girls in the world...
>>
>>18711026
>>18711021
>>18711093
You could be with literally anyone in the world, so that whole "i'll always wonder" thing is kind of not relevant. You can only learn so much about someone without being intimate. There are people who seem great, but after a week of dating just seem disappointing. Same the other way too.

Go for it with the new girl. If you like her after a few dates, who cares about the girl from before?
>>
>friend is attractive and seems cool
>but I'd really much rather try and make something happen with this girl at my work rather than her friend.

Why? Because you are more familiar with the first girl instead of the friend, right?

Either way, give the friend a shot. At the end of the day you're still working with girl #1 so if she is even interested she can be a rebound, I guess
>>
>>18711131
>>18711144
Yeah seeing what happens with her friend couldn't hurt, I might even end up liking her more. I just hope that nagging "what if" feeling I keep getting goes away and I don't end up regretting it.
>>
>>18711169
goodluck anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.