[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you supposed to do when your daughter's 13 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1450109949495.png (235KB, 350x541px) Image search: [Google]
1450109949495.png
235KB, 350x541px
What are you supposed to do when your daughter's 13 year old friend is constantly trying to flirt with you and makes sexual advances towards you? She even does it in front of my daughter but my daughter doesn't take it nearly as seriously as I do and just tells her to stop being creepy. Do I ban her from coming over? Do I talk to her mom? What if she thinks I touched her or something. I've tried talking to the girl but she keeps doing it.
>>
>>18711008
If you give them orgasms and treat them with kindness, they never breathe a word to anyone.
>>
Gather proof, and then talk to her parents in front of her and point out how you find it inappropriate but you're willing to let it slide if she stops.
>>
You'll have to bang her, it can't be helped.
>>
>>18711008
Ignore. She will grow bored of it rather quickly if you just ignore her. She only does it because it gets a reaction from you, expect that she will do it increase her attempts a few times and then she will quit when it's no longer working.
>>
>>18711008
That's sexy af.
>>
>>18711008
Obviously, don't do anything that'll get you in jail.
But this sounds very abnormal--I hope this isn't the case, but this girl might have been molested by someone and have some attachment issues. Ask your daughter about her visits to the friend's house.
>>
Give her the pipe
Because she's ripe
But then you'll get life
I blame the kikes
>>
Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.
>>
Start with back massages.
>>
Give her the d....
>>
>>18711008
"Suzie, if you continue to act that way around men you're going to get a bad reputation even if you never actually do anything"

Girls that age are obsessive about their reputation, and this will scare/motivate her more than anything else
>>
>>18711039
>ask your daughter about her visits to the friends house
holy fuck this. the implications man.....
>>
>>18711008
The responsible thing would be to become a gentle lover who can satisfy her urges so she doesn't seek them elsewhere and get taken advantage of.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.