[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about cheating on my girlfriend. We used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images (40).jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
11KB, 384x384px
I'm thinking about cheating on my girlfriend. We used to have sex ever single day like 3 times a day. Wherever whenever. And one day to another. No more sex. Like once a month. She teases the shit out of me. Then she gives me oral and everything and out of no where nothing. She's never been able to make me cum with oral. And she'll tell me and send me messages throughout the day of the things she'll do to me. And once we're about to. It's always a stupid excuse. And I'm getting tired of it. I'm really good looking. Have girls hitting on me everyday. I notice it more and more now. Girls telling me to go over and have lunch. Or just straight up telling me they wanna have sex. I'm so frustrated and built up. Like I feel the blue balls. I'm tired of having to jack off after this shit and I'm seriously considering cheating. Honestly tired of this shit
What do guys?
>>
>>18710877
Break up with her.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-26-48.png (559KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-26-48.png
559KB, 1280x800px
>>18710877
Dump her.
>>
>>18710877
Don't cheat just break up with her or discuss it with her to resolve it.

If you cheat you're subhuman trash who doesn't respect anyone.
At least dumping her gives her resolution without stringing her along.
>>
Our relationship is great aside from the bullshit teasing. And I've told her many times. But she just does that shit constantly and it's pissing me off.
Any other solution aside from dumping. Been together 2 years
>>
>>18710899
Yes, being trapped in a sexless relationship.
>>
>>18710899
Talk to her further and let her know how much it bothers you this much.
Or dump her. They're the only real options.

Cheating is only an option for weak scumbags and if you respect her at all you wouldn't even consider it.
>>
When we starting going out. Not official. We would do wild stuff like. She would give me a hand job in public or grab me in public. She would pull my dick out grab it and walk me to her house at like 8 pm. After being official she would still do this. And we had sex on a roof. Now she doesn't wanna have sex anywhere. Not on a roof or in a car or in a bathroom or anywhere. The sex drive is high but converted to just teasing and not sex. Honestly it's pissing me off. She told me the other day it would get her mad when her ex would ask her the same questions. Honestly guys that shit pissed me off
Her comparing me to her ex. And I told her and she swears she wasn't comparing me to her ex. I left her walked to the store and came back. And she was still insisting she wasn't comparing me to her ex and got mad. Not once. Have I mentioned past people I've had sex with. Or an ex. And that shit pissed me the fuck off guys. Honestly sex and shit about it. It's trash and garbage. And I'm getting pissed about it. And I'm telling her but she won't listen. She says it's cause she's been stressed lately. And I tell her. When we would have sex. You weren't stressed. So now what?
>>
>>18710877
A G A R R A Y Q U E L E D I G O
G
A
R
R
A

Y

Q
U
E

L
E

D
I
G
O
>>
>>18710950

>been together two years

She's wanting you to propose. Basically, either you're going to propose to her and show that your commitment to her is greater than anything else, or you're going to stray away (like you're wanting to do) for sex elsewhere and she's going to know you're not marriage material. So it's a giant shit test to see if you'll commit for real.

So if you really love her, propose to her and I bet she goes back to being a little freak. Otherwise, cheat on her and hide that shit.
>>
File: usingyourcock.png (723KB, 1080x767px) Image search: [Google]
usingyourcock.png
723KB, 1080x767px
>>18710877
Just say you want her and take her. That sort of shit is natural. I don't get why you're acting like the only way to have sex is if she initiates. If she makes excuses then get creative,jump on her in the shower,walk around naked and press your dick into her, do stuff to her while she's sleeping. Let her know you aren't going to wait.

Besides sex isn't good enough in the first place to be ruining a relationship over. It's nice to have once in awhile but it's still pretty weak compared to loading up your favorite internet hoe(s) and watching their depravity. If you're only on her for her body though then you might as well do yourself a favor and start building your real fortress. One of pure vanity isn't gonna last long.
>>
>>18711189
Is this shit ever going to continue? I want yandere red head to win.
>>
>>18711189
>Let her know you aren't going to wait.

By the way, I really emphasize this too since having guys wait on her command is shit girls do to guys they know they can toss around like garbage.

Keep conceding to her like that and eventually she's gonna think of you as the same as all the other guys in life that have tried to ask her out and got "maybe", "I need to check" and "Tommorow"which of course ends in the guy RARELY getting anything if he doesn't stand up for himself and shittest her back by attempting to pull away by suggesting she doesn't want to go and saying you need a clear cut yes or no.

>>18711222
> I want yandere red head to win.
she's too much of best girl material to win unfortunately in that sea of cucks.
>>
>>18711233
All I want to know is if she gets fucked again. That love hotel scene in her head was too good.

Will she get the chicken man?
>>
Man, maybe she's cheating on you. This is a sing. I am sorry to be the one telling you this but it is a probability.
>>
sign*
>>
>>18710898
this
/thread
>>
>>18711648
>>18711133
This might be it, but seems like a jump to conclusions. She MAY want you to propose, I don't have experience with that. I DO have experience with girls taking away sex as a power move. This, however, happened when I already said I wouldn't have sex with them.

The way I see it, there is four likely possibilities
>She wants you to propose like anon said
>Power move to exert control over you
>She's getting fucked by someone else
>She honestly is stressed and isn't up to it
Is she an honest upfront girl? Or is she a manipulative one? The way I see it, unless the girl was extremely cool, her being honest is about the last thing on my list. It being a power move would be first on my list, and cheating and marriage being tied in the middle.

Now, in the case it's a power move, your best bet is to stop trying to fuck her, stop caring, stop talking about it, and maybe even escalate. No sex? Alright, no kisses. No I love yous. It sounds fucked but this is really striking me as a manipulation move. Sex once a month after all that sex is ridiculous. She sold you on false advertising. So pull away from any affection. Or, you could go completely alpha and be like "If you're not going to give me sex, I'm going to look somewhere else". This will anger her, and she'll likely freak out. Play it cool, don't worry if she wants to leave. However, that could be playing into her game of "is he committed or not" like one anon was getting at.

All I know is whatever you're doing is not working, so it's time to change strategies
>>
>>18712826
In fact, I just thought of something. Start talking to other girls, and be obvious about it. Be flirty. Let her know that if she's not fulfilling her sexual duties in the relationship someone else can. It doesn't have to be verbal, just have her catch you around other women enjoying yourself. You could even have a "girl friend" as in a friend that's a girl to talk to you, keep it lightly flirty and let her see it, either on purpose or accident, so she knows what's up.
>>
>>18712923
Hey anon. We work together too. I got hired at another place that's in my programming career and she tried applying but didn't get hired. It's right Infront of my old job. And at work today she tried to feel me up and grab my dick. And just moved away and told her no. And she got all bitchy and mad. And I told her that her constant teasing and messages and photos are giving me blueballs and she's not taking care of it and it's frustrating the hell out of me and pissing me off. That we used to have sex like crazy on the daily and not anymore. So she got all mad and said fine. Then she was trying to hold my hand and hug me and everything in our lunch break and I just didn't let her. So as of now she can't act like she had no idea. I think it might work or she'll just leave me. Honestly I'm pretty mad. Her family has noticed too. Asking why I don't go with her to visit them anymore and why they don't see much of me either. Thay was my own first advance. Stop going with her yo visit her family. When I went yesterday they were surprised to see me and made. A bunch of food and shit. I think I'm gonna hit them gym again too. And just get /fit/ter and that'll make her more jealous of other people than she already is. Because me working somewhere else. Going to the gym. Having more "me" time. Will make her want me more I'm sure of it.
>>
She's not messaging me back and is pretty pissed. Like wtf. I didn't even do anything that would be considered wrong. I'm just gonna let her have her bitch fit and ignore her
>>
>>18713671
>>18713164
Hope you enjoy your break up senpai. I dunno why you are being a woman insistent on creating drama and not just doing what >>18711189 said

Be
A
Man

You are the epitome of halfassing it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.