[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to be a zany question but I need to authentically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: yosho.jpg (42KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yosho.jpg
42KB, 1000x1000px
This is going to be a zany question but I need to authentically just barely fail to commit suicide. Any tips? There can be some risk involved as if it doesn't work I may end up homeless! In which case maybe I do it for real anyway. You probably want details on such a zany Q but sorry, I'd rather get an answer than be judged for the reason!
>>
pls respond 4chan dot net i need your help!!
>>
>>18710795
I don't know how to help you on that one, but I can provide a better idea about how to not being homeless, if you dare to explain the story.
>>
>>18710811
i daren't anon
>>
>>18710795
you need to specify what you mean by "just barely fail"

and you ought to run your plan by someone else. I can almost guarantee there is a solution other than faking a suicide.
>>
>>18710817
there is probably one, but this is the one i want to do

also i mean that like "anything a critical eye might consider an earnest attempt"
>>
>>18710828
self harm and self harm threats are for attention a lot of the time. the only attempts that aren't viewed as potentially being attention-seeking are like gunshot or jumping off a bridge. most attempts ride the middle ground, and plenty of people who are having suicidal thoughts have a part of them that would just like to be helped.

I'm almost sure you're off your rocker and shouldn't do anything to hurt yourself. The fact you won't share what's going on kind of proves that.
>>
>>18710840
i am off my rocker and i think that's fine

i will choose an easy course of manipulation over a difficult one where my life becomes terrible

i'll disclose that my family is kicking me out and i cannot afford to live on my own, they think i am well and can just work more but i want them to understand that i'm not well so i can keep my room

it might not even work tho but it's worth a shot for comfort
>>
>>18710858
a. they're going to pick up on your fake suicide attempt

b. you should be making enough at a part time to pay your rent there

imagine on your tombstone died to get out of paying rent
>>
>>18710876
you misunderstand, i pay rent there but it is at like 350 which is nothin + i get free meals and no utils

they are just kicking me out because more of them are moving in and there is no room for me

ideally i wouldnt end up actually dying tho

that would be hilarious tho....
>>
>>18710908
who are these people coming in? why are the people coming in more important than their son?

are they concerned with what is going to happen with you once you move out?

there's got to be some way to get it across to them without hurting yourself
>>
File: 1503879516250.jpg (25KB, 348x355px) Image search: [Google]
1503879516250.jpg
25KB, 348x355px
>>
>>18710795
Make a fake note. get some pills and a flask of whiskey that are fatal near the drugs.

Or buy a rope and and make a loop. Cry right next to it.
>>
>>18710961
my other family aunt/cousins... one of them has epilepsy so it's a better sob story than mine

i dunno they r fuckin stupid becasue THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A HOUSE and they just DONT LIKE IT
and i have no place to go

i think it's honestly a matter of my aunt is intimidating
>>18710978
no that won't get me a place to live idiot

my motives are incredibly complex and of genius
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.