[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Op has severe depression It has been going on since op was little.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1504776916119.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504776916119.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
Op has severe depression
It has been going on since op was little. Op grew up in a black household, depression doesn't exist, it's white people shit. Dad told me this
Dad is a doctor.
>makes it worse
Ops dad wants to have son become some sort of sport star by forcing him to do sports and threatening him if he doesn't want to
>op spends whole childhood till grade 8 with no friends and forced to do sports cause dad can't cause of injury. Op is forced to study long hours no free time, no friends, no life
Father is not a registered teacher and can't do math for the life of him
He *tried* to help me but I took my original work and then took it to the teacher and mine was right mostly his was wrong. Tells this to dad, gets beatened and threatened
Tries to force me to unlearn what teacher teaches and learn *his way.
Failed completely
> dad sees grade
>op is fucked over and is now
Depressed and wants to off himself since then
What do I do?
Every day I think the world would be better off without me around, that if I had died like I almost did when I was being born this shit wouldn't be happening to me
I can't please nobody at all
Every thing is my fault
My own fucking parents put me down to try to lift the daughters spirits
Opwhy can't you be like other kids?
Op why aren't you like your friend Josh
Ok why aren't you like your sister
I can't do this anymore my mind is tearing itself apart
I don't want to go on like this
I really do thing I should off myself
It's obvious um not really needed I've been used my whole life to fulfill expectations I never was obliged to to do.
For example have a family and kids
I said I never wanted anyone
>almost kicked out cause of this
Dad wants grand children
Ok doesn't play football like his dad did
Ops father is now forever disappointed his son would rather become a music teacher
Every time op doesn't score a perfect score yes even missing it byb1 point op will be stripped of everything, no social life no musicmaking
>>
>>18710678

HO LI FUCK that soup looks good.
>>
>>18710761
i agree
>>
>>18710678
Go off to college, never come back.
>>
>>18710678
Can you get out of your abusing family ? To your grandparent's or something ?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.