[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I'm dating just told me she has an STD, given to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: g2hvdqv.gif (2MB, 448x346px) Image search: [Google]
g2hvdqv.gif
2MB, 448x346px
A girl I'm dating just told me she has an STD, given to her by some shitty ex boyfriend who lied to her about it. We haven't had sex yet. What do?
>>
If not already done, find out what kind of STD and if she's taking medicine for it. Do not have sex with her at all, don't have genitalia contact and be careful about any sexual act. Make sure her STD is cleared completely before engaging in intercourse with her, and be sure to use protection. Be safe rather than sorry.
>>
>>18710659
She doesn't remember the name of it but she takes antibiotics for it. She's getting a check up soon to see if it's gone
>>
>>18710663
How do you not remember the name of something that affects your life so much?
She's most likely lying and could be life threatening or something non-curable.
My bets are syphilis or herpes.
>>
>>18710663
you better make sure she takes all of her antibiotics. don't want her to get superwarts cuz she stopped taking them when she got better
>>
>>18710668
She said it was some "weirdly named parasite", (she told me via text, I'll ask her about it next time we meet).
>>
>>18710663
All I can say then is just wait to see if it's cleared up. If you decide to start intercourse, please use protection. There's a bunch of different kinds out there. Stay safe OP x
>>
>>18710676
Do you not have the texts saved?
>>
>>18710677
I will, anon. And I won't give her oral either
>>
>>18710688
I do but I'm not going to post them
>>
File: 1505009201895.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1505009201895.gif
980KB, 227x221px
Out of interest, does anyone have any STD stories that they wanna share? (giving or receiving)
>>
>>18710676
Break up with her immediately, abandon ship man before you contract it. All the red flags are going up. Please for the love of all that is holy break it off
>>
>>18710711

There was a long thread on /b/ a while back where people shared STD stories.

None of them seemed that bad.

Even the herpes ones, lots of people said it was not a big deal. But a couple people did say herpes was bad for them and they got painful breakouts every few months.
>>
You don't give antibiotics for parasites. Well ok, doctors give antibiotics for everything, but if she actually has parasites I don't think they actually effect anything.

Gonorrhea or chlamydia for things treated with antibiotics, crabs for parasites.
>>
>won't say what kind of infection it is
>something to do with parasites
this is the start of a horror movie, or just a bunch of bullshit. abandon ship.
>>
>>18710711
I got oral herpes from a high school slut, a kind of rape victim or something who could sexually repress herself about as well as a wild animal. the oral herpes isn't flaring up so long as my immune system is in good shape, but I'm probably going to give it to someone at some point, regardless.

I've known someone who had genital herpes they controlled with medication, and I've known someone who was an ex drug user and had aids. The stories are boring. Somebody fucked and got an STD, the end.
>>
>>18710794

I also know a guy who is HIV positive.

He said it's actually not a huge problem for him. He has to take some medicine, but he said the virus is so well controlled that even with unprotected sex it is very unlikely that he would pass it to someone else.
>>
>>18710804
my heart condition is not a major problem but it's probably going to be what kills me, maybe 10 or 20 years before I would have died otherwise

>the virus is so well controlled that even with unprotected sex it's very unlikely that he would pass it to someone else
I hope everyone fucking him is well informed, or he's...unsavory to say the least
>>
>>18710804
>>18710815
This holy shit.
I know a guy with HIV as well and he makes it painfully clear to people he sleeps with because he wouldn't be able to live with himself otherwise.

Also op, drop and fucking run if she doesn't even know the fucking name of the STD. Thats a red flag for a person if they can't remember that shit.
>>
>>18710652
Was it Trichomoniasis?

That's easily treated by tablets.
Its also very easily contracted.
Dump her.
>>
I don't feel good about this OP. Not because she has an STD, but because she can't even remember the name and she seems like she can't be open about it. I wouldn't trust the situation. Also, antibiotics don't always work, I know from experience.
>>
>>18710663
>She doesn't remember the name of it

Not because of the STD but because of her sub 90 IQ
>>
>>18710652
Dump her and make her feel bad, because she is a terrible person.
>>
>>18711256
How so?
>>
>>18711263
>sleeps around before marriage
No sympathy.
>>
>>18711272
Hitler slept with Eva Braun before marrying her. So that must make him a terrible person
>>
Everyone should get tested yearly. I just got tested and feel so great when my results came back negative. I've had a bit of drunken unprotected sex and it felt good to know I was okay.
>>
>>18710652
Stop dating dykes; dykes spread herpes like fags spread aids.

t. /new/
>>
>>18711272
Are you a Christian?
>>
>>18710652

> She doesn't remember the name of it

Ha ha... run. Run to your spaceship, then nuke her planet from orbit. Then direct your spaceship into the nearest star in case it was the bad aids.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.