[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason, I always get extremely attached to people whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

For some reason, I always get extremely attached to people whenever they pay the least bit of attention to me.

This weekend, I went to a party with people I knew, but hadn't really talked to before. I had *one* conversation with a girl about nothing even slightly related to getting together, and now I'm so infatuated I'm almost 'in love with her.'

It's fucking ridiculous, it happens with pretty much every girl I talk to, to the point where I get defensive about them.

How do I stop being this way?
>>
>>18710416
You have to get real hurt or just put it in your head that people don't care about you at all.
I used to be this way. It took me getting hurt to realize which people would be ones to take a bullet for me.
>>
In my experience, it happens when you don't have that much interaction from the the opposite gender much (of comparable age). So your brain latches onto the first one that remotely acknowledges you.

The way to stop it is to keep meeting people, including girls. Itll stop happening.
>>
>>18710416
this is usually caused by an upbringing by somewhat detached parents. they weren't there enough for you emotionally, never gave you enough attention, so now you're basically in a state where people giving you attention makes you crave approval and support from them, due to a latent craving for approval and support from your parents. that's my guess anyways. only thing you can do about that is see a psychologist for years, but it'll never really get better, unfortunately. sorry bro
>>
>>18710416
also, sauce on that girl in pic because damn. her face is just okay, but that body, fuck
>>
>>18710483
Not op but same issue. Damn, dude, you just expanded my consciousness. How did you learn this perspective?
>>
>>18710483
That's weird, my parents were always positively involved in my shit

>>18710485
Haven't been able to find sauce :/
>>
>>18710497
personal experience, personal observation, and dating a PhD student in psychology for a few years.

>>18710522
but seems I was wrong in this case. I guess it really is just caused by being inexperienced with women for OP.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.