[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have pretty bad friends >can't see any better alternative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501872626294.jpg (33KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
1501872626294.jpg
33KB, 452x423px
>have pretty bad friends
>can't see any better alternative
>don't do anything about it

who here knows this feel
>>
>>18710411
Same here. I don't know if I'm the problem, i just feel lonely in every possible definition of the word.
>>
I chose solitude over mediocrity. I became swole and /lit/.

They are now fat fucks who just drives cars all day long.
>>
>>18710411
This but it's worse.
I hate my "friends."
I only like one of them, but him and I can't hold great conversations because we're not anything alike. He's good friends with a total thot that I absolutely despise. She's cancer, and she also gives me a reputation for constantly being around me and my friend.
Her boyfriend is obviously a cuck and the two of them follow me like puppies. In the theater, the thot will ALWAYS try to sit beside me, and try to snuggle. She's ugly as fuck, so I always tell her to stop, but it's still annoying.
There's a fourth guy I really like, who I think I'd be really good friends with, and who I'd love to hang out with, but it's hard to say "Hey, do you want to hang out one-on-one, because honestly I hate my friends and I know you wouldn't like them either."
Life ain't fair and the world is mean.
>>
>>18710411
Been there for a long time.Well I'm not sure if I'm gonna help but what I did was try to see who are worth keeping in my life.There is nothing worse than going out with friends and feeling alone and rejected.And you shouldn't feel that way!Maybe try a new hobby or something to meet new people that you enjoy spending time with.Keep in mind it will take some time but it is worth it.
>>
>>18710571
I forgot to mention that maybe you should also try speaking with them about your problems with their behavior and see if and changes occur.
>>
File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18710411
>>18710422
>Tfw "choosing" solitude over hell with other people
>Can't make friends IRL because most other men want to be assholes, and don't care to be good friends to one another

I hate this.
>>
I am the bad friend. I want to cut ties with everyone as to not hurt them anymore. What do I do?
>>
>>18710604
Stop hanging out and talking to them, or just stop being a fucking bad friend dude wtf
>>
Currently friendless. Used to have two groups of friends. One was mostly girls and I fooled around with two of them, got really clingy because felt lonely with everyone else and ended in a shitshow that made me look like a beta faggot and left after that. The other is half guys and girls and they were great but we all split apart because life. Pretty lonely now and I'm too shy to make new friends.
>>
>>18710615
I can't stop being a bad friend, you see. Not for the lack of trying, but because I'm a depressed piece of shit who sucks at everything I do.

I've been thinking about ending it all just so people don't have to deal with my bullshit anymore.
>>
>>18710604
Cut them off. You'll be stronger for it.
>>
>>18710742
From this point forward, you look out for yourself and fuck other people.
>>
I do have this feel. Most of my friends talk shit about me on my back. I have kept them in distance, but often I see them in the hall of the university so I have to play the social game. Being alone is too underated, I regret having friends in my univeristy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.