[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wanna tell you something >ok? >But you gotta promise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1505083436535.jpg (112KB, 1003x600px) Image search: [Google]
1505083436535.jpg
112KB, 1003x600px
>I wanna tell you something
>ok?
>But you gotta promise you wont get mad
>ermmmm ok you can tell me
>I kinda like someone else

All my fucking rage /adv/. And it isn't even a shock to me. She's been distant. Shown how little she actually cares for me. But here's me being the idiot and believing her.
Do girls always lie?
Like seriously....she changes her settings on her fb so i cant see her friendlist anymore...clearly to hide the people she's adding. She tells me she didnt change it and fb must of done it...sketchy i know but i believed her to avoid an argument.
I feel like a dumbass. Totally fucking raging.
>>
>>18710384
If she's not your girlfriend, you don't really have much reason to be mad about this. Also just because she likes someone else, doesn't mean she doesn't care about you.
>>
Just try to move on. Girls are dumb and they don't realize what they have until it's gone.
>>
>>18710389
She claims she has strong feelings for me.
promises me she hasnt been speaking to other guys
now suddenly she kinda likes someone else.....
Doesn't matter if shes my gf or not...still dishonest.
>>
>>18710396
If you liked her enough to be this cut up about it, you should have made her your girlfriend. If she wasn't interested in being your girlfriend, you should have removed her from your life. You put yourself in this position, no one else.
>>
>>18710403
that's true. I already feel like a dumbass.
Still, putting a label on it wouldnt stop her being dishonest.
>>
>>18710414
No, but it would justify why you're upset. Right now, you're just a moron who's upset that a girl who was never his girlfriend is interested in another guy.
>>
>>18710396
normal couples don't have that sort of conversations. ever.

Sounds like you're insecure, jelaous, and tend to overreact.

If you cant live with her going about her day and bumping into people she may like, you're not ready for a relationship.

See a therapist or counselor and try not to fuck her too much with your issues until you get them fixed up
>>
>>18710418
no...that wouldnt bother me if she was honest to begin with. If she was telling me she was speaking to this other guy or something. She flat out told me she wasn't speaking to anyone. Even promised that she would tell me if it ever happened.
Just seems like she was filling my head with shit.
I dont care that she likes someone else...hell fuck her. it's the fact she lied to me and lead me on that pisses me off. (obviously dont feel the "fuck her" thing since i actually really care about her...but im still a bit pissed)
>>
>>18710440
>normal couples
please define
>>
>>18710445
If you're this mad, cut her off. You really have no right to be mad at all though; you didn't make any attempt to date her and you asked questions you had no right asking her, and you're surprised she lied? It's no wonder she didn't tell you the truth, it was none of your business if she was talking to other guys if you're not her boyfriend and you were just being a nosy orbiter.
>>
>>18710445
I think you're fucked in the head
>>
>>18710457
i made a lot of effort to date her though. It was her that kept holding back. Saying stuff like she wanted to be sure or whatever.
Dude...you are assuming im in the wrong here. All I've been done is played and lied to. i'm just venting out that.

>>18710461
haha...nice input.
>>
>>18710467
>It was her that kept holding back. Saying stuff like she wanted to be sure or whatever.
And you fell for it? Anything other than an unequivocal "yes" is a "no". Girls don't say "tee hee maybe" if they actually want to date you.

And you still had no right to ask her if she was talking to other guys, it was never any of your business. You ARE in the wrong here, the minute she didn't say yes when you asked her out was the minute you shouldn't have hung around if you weren't okay with just being friends and her dating other guys.

She's not interested in dating you. She never was interested in dating you. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>18710472
I KNOW!!! like all you are doing is rubbing it in my face.
And I think i do have the right to ask. i opened up to her about my insecurities and stuff and it was her that chose to tell me and be "honest" with me. I'm definitely not in the wrong here.
And it's not that simple. it wasnt a "tee hee maybe"...it was a "i really want to but i need to be sure. I dont want to get hurt again" she got out a bad relationship.
>>
>>18710478
I've been there before, opening up to each other =/= relationship. It doesn't even equate to being friends. When your only meaningful relationship with someone is "opening up to each other", it mostly creates awkwardness in that you don't really know if you are close or not. And the answer is often no.
>>
>>18710499
It's so misleading though. It messes with your feelings.
>>
>>18710445
She did tell you, though
>>
>>18710511
It mostly sounds like you just dumped your feels on a stranger in some weird attempt to force intimacy. Sorry you're still learning about this kind of stuff, but this chick didn't owe you anything. You don't really have a reason to be mad at her, you should be mad at yourself for being a chump and just learn for next time. Don't become a bitter shitter because you don't know how to play the game
>>
People fall out of love with the one they are with and develop feelings for others, it fucking happens. Atleast she told you instead of stringing you along..or wors, lying and cheating on you.
Separate.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.