[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally nothing interesting about me >not reasonably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>literally nothing interesting about me
>not reasonably good at anything
>don't go on any "adventures"
>have no friends and spend my free time in front of a computer
how do I fix this /adv/? how do I become an interesting guy with exciting and funny stories about my life?
>>
stims
>>
>an interesting guy with exciting and funny stories about his life
name one
>>
>>18710293
Is that chick on the right pregnant?
>>
>>18710299
what do you mean, take some kind of drug?

>>18710302
name a guy like this?

all of my normie and Chad coworkers. they always have a party or something to go to. even if it's something like a bar, board games or escape rooms with friends, it is more interesting than me in front of my computer.

they usually have a story of something that happened too, either while they were out or something they heard from a friend

e.g.
>we were partying at 3am on a Sunday, and sent a snap to our boss

>my friend had an extra ticket to some concert or sports game

>travel related story about meeting a cool person, or getting lost somewhere
>>
>>18710293
stop comparing your life to other people. be an individual, if you are interested in vidya or computers in general find a way to relate that to people. for instance my friend is obsessed with warhammer, knowing obscure tidbits of lore and will literally rant about them.
he will talk to people who know nothing about warhammer but can still make it relevant. he gets laid way more often than i do and is much more social.
dont be embarrassed about what you like/do. sorry to spout the "dude confidence"meme but seriously if people see youre genuinely interested in something and arent afraid to talk about it they will usually respect that
>>
>>18710330
none of that is funny or exciting, the difference is that normoids get validated as being part of the clan of dumbshit invalids, and you don't and never will. they could care less if you went to the moon or won an olympic medal if you're not going to their shitty parties and banging the same random gross sluts they are
>>
>>18710293
Attend some sports club or get a decent hobby which you can talk about with people
Socialize and look for some friends

If any of this stuff is too exhausting for you consider medication which helps you get stuff done

>>18710339
also this
>>
>>18712023
>get a decent hobby which you can talk about with people
what are some good hobbies?
>>
>>18713307
Something you won't take too seriously
>>
>>18713307
Things that involve others are superior.

Lots of group exercise classes can be found at gyms, book clubs, sport clubs of all sorts, car/motorcycle clubs, hiking clubs, music scenes you can delve into, and all kinds of shit exist in a city. Not to mention all kinds of art or skill classes can be found and taken.

You could always hang out at a bar regularly, too.
>>
>>18710293
sometimes i want to rip off my skin and transcend into the abyss
>>
>>18710293
Pretty sure I use to work with that cutie on the left.
>>
>>18710293
A lot of the "Interesting" people you come across don't have interesting lives, rather it's how they express themselves that is interesting (think overageration, weird body movements or changes in voice To be, whatevrr).

I could make a story about a day at home interesting by giving it a good description.

For example, someone asks u what you did yesterday, you usually day oh not much, mabye something like are this did some washing and slept.

Or, I could say something like this.

Oh, yesterday was so busy. I had a gazillion piles of washing to do, but my lunch of cheese ham and tomato toast tasted so awesome I nearly bit my hand off when I was licking the flavour off my hands. And then, I did a belly flop onto my bed and slept for a day.

The events that happened are exactly the same, but the second one SOUNDS much more interesting.
>>
>>18714515
>someone asks u what you did yesterday, you usually day oh not much, mabye something like are this did some washing and slept.
This should read: You reply with : Oh not much, I did some washing, had some lunch and slept.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.