[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does my boyfriend really love me? >am asian >dating white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

File: 1495879801369.jpg (179KB, 1281x712px) Image search: [Google]
1495879801369.jpg
179KB, 1281x712px
Does my boyfriend really love me?

>am asian
>dating white guy
>friends and family both don't like him
>brother says I am just a fetish fuck for him, sister says she swears shes seen him out and about with other girls
>parents want me to date asian boy
>my best friend says he is a player that's just tasting the rainbow
>he has admitted to me that he has cheated before and had many gf's but that he really loves me
>went through his phone and there were some flirty texts with girls and mentions of me from his friends that were vaguely racist

what do you think
>>
r/hapa
>>
>he has admitted to me that he has cheated before and had many gf's but that he really loves me

dump him. you believe that he "really loves you"?
>>
>>18710142
Why are you fucking coin slot motherfuckers so xenophobic?

Who gives a fuck if one of your own dates outside of their race? It's not like you stab-wounds-for-eyes are anything special. There's billions of you and asian dudes are fucking nasty anyway.

real talk, you should never date a cheater. Leave him. He only sees you as a piece of ass to prove he fucked an asian girl.
>>
>>18710142
you're getting played so hard you dipshit. he probably just fucks you so he can tell his bros how tight your tiny gook pussy is or some shit. break up with him before you get dumped by him and your family
>>
This has got to be bait, no one is this stupid
>>
>>18710142
In this case your friends and family are probably right, but its okay to date white guys. There are faithful white guys out there like me who would love to date an asian woman.
>>
>>18710142
>parents want me to date asian boy
They will say that about any non-asian you date. Asians are the most fucking racist people on earth
>>
Do you really want to date a cheater?
>>
>>18710196
Yes, but the difference is this guy is is probably actually playing her and fucking other girls at this very second
>>
File: 1490261937874.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490261937874.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>18710153
>>18710157
>>18710163
>>18710168
I really don't think he's playing me.
He's pretty much always accounted for me, and I keep him very sexually satisfied, way better than he thought he confirmed to me once (I was a virgin).

>>18710200
He's changed.
>>18710203
He's visiting relatives right now. Try again, sweetie.
>>
>>18710157

Perhaps people like you are the reason they're so wary of people outside of their race? I can definitely tell you have no perspective about the topic or else you'd know the pressure that comes with growing up in a culture steeped in such old tradition. Literally, people like you who hurl racial slurs and belittle all cultures and traditions you don't understand are the reasons those people don't want their kids dating outside of their race; in fear that one of them may end up with someone like you who is so ready and eager to strip people of their cultural identity and insult it.

A lot of cultures, asians included, have had to be extremely exclusive and protective of their communities for centuries in order to survive and perpetuate their bloodlines so, again, expecting people to break thousands of years of traditions at the drop of a dime is a very short-sighted, uninformed expectation. I don't agree that only dating strictly within your face is the only way to preserve cultural identities but I do agree that terrible people like you are the reason the process of breaking down these barriers has been so slow.
>>
File: 1436672130683.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1436672130683.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>18710208

>He's changed
>>
>>18710214
your post is so long I won't even read it.

my anonymous posts on the internet do not reflect how I actually act towards other races. I'm not even white.
>>
>>18710208
No he hasn't, enjoy getting cheated on
>>
It is possible for a guy to be racist against people of your race while being sexually attracted to you at the same time. It takes a certain level of maturity to maintain a healthy relationship with someone of a different race especially if you're the one who grew up as an ethnic minority.
>>
File: 1493122355358.jpg (307KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493122355358.jpg
307KB, 683x1024px
>>18710402
Yes, he has.
>>
I dont have much to add but racism between friends is pretty normal.

Atleast with my group. Always roast eachother with that type of shit.
>>
>>18710208
>does he really love me?
>says he was cheating and that he has flirts and blah blah blah
>he's changed

why bother to make this thread OP? Just admit you like be cucked
>>
>>18710142

He's probably just on a "fuck an asian" journey.

Sorry.

I do have a question for you though. And I'm totally serious here. Consensus is that asian men generally have a smaller penis than white men, and especially black men; so isn't this an incentive for asian women to seek out a non-asian male? Like to get a guy with a more satisfying penis?
>>
>>18710208
>Try again, sweetie
it was a good b8 but you just blew it
>>
>>18710314

>your post is so long I won't even read it.

I don't quite understand why you're on 4chan trolling threads if reading two short paragraphs of words is too daunting of a task for you. I can't imagine you did very well in school.

>my anonymous posts on the internet do not reflect how I actually act towards other races.

However it does reflect what you actually think about other races. Its a very silly thing to pride yourself on being nice and friendly people's faces but then talking shit and calling them racial slurs over the internet. I think that just means you're a two faced asshole.

>I'm not even white.

I never claimed you were.
>>
>>18710726
Every other girl he cheated on believed the same, honey
>>
File: 1481269473380.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481269473380.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>18711149
He's grown up since then, and he says I'm special.
>>
>>18711351
My ex said the same to me. He even asked me to marry him.
Then we broke up because he got a girl pregnant.
>>
>>18711351
>wants advices
>doesn't listen to advice
I hope you will at least consider what as been said in this thread.
>>
>>18710142
I only read OP, but unless you are super close with your brother, fuck his opinion. And fuck your parents opinion for sure, they're just judging him superficially. But I would trust my best friend. Every situation I have ever been near where the best friend has something to say like that, they tend to be right. Your best friend is going to be the one person who is really thinking about your feelings and well being.
>>
>>18710142
All the evidence is stacked up against him. You're being played (the cheating being the most damning).
If you want to find out the hard way and get your heart broken, that's valid because it's your decision in the end. Just don't say you were never warned and that there were no signs.
>>
File: IMG_3748.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3748.png
128KB, 581x443px
>>18710142
>>
File: 1213645712312.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1213645712312.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
Ill date you asian women. Are the best
>>
>>18711428
sick
>>
>>18710765
triggered
>>
File: 13d.jpg (23KB, 460x467px) Image search: [Google]
13d.jpg
23KB, 460x467px
>>18710142
People don't view asians as humans. We look different, large heads, slanted eyes, skinny stature, small genitals, etc. Find yourself a nice small asian man to make mama-san and papa-san pleased.
>>
>white loving gook got hook, line & sinkered by yellow fever having guy.
>gets played and now is deflecting after being told
>>
lol I hope this is bait. Or you're the stereotypical hump and dump. Good job dating a playboy, he'll dump you the second he thinks he's found something better. Or maybe just keep you around as a homebody to cook and clean for him. Good luck.
>>
>>18712657
but I love him
>>
>>18710142
Brothers and parents opinions on your boyfriends should be discounted. Sisters and best friends should always be trusted. Especially since they're straight up telling you he's bad news. If they just mildly dislike him they will just shit talk him behind your back. If your best friend is telling you your boyfriend sucks there must be something wrong, only a total bitch would say that to somebody if there weren't something wrong.
>>
File: 4aEag.gif (227KB, 466x322px) Image search: [Google]
4aEag.gif
227KB, 466x322px
How do I get suicide advice without indirectly encouraging people? I've got one hold-up since December but I Can't get it out without redpilling fencesitters.
>>
File: snuggles.jpg (77KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
snuggles.jpg
77KB, 1080x1053px
>>18710142
He shouldn't be flirty texting other girls when you are in a relationship unless you are both on board with this. OP, you want validation from us as to what to do but you already know deep down inside that it isn't going to work. You know he is a cheater and you know your close friends are pointing out red flags. Don't be that guy or girl who sticks with a bad person due to low self esteem or because you are infatuated with something about the other partner. I know break ups hurt but there are so many nice people out there who won't make your life crap down the road. Listen to your gut and you know your gut is telling you he isn't right for you, or else you would not be posting on here about him. Best of luck. Date whoever you want, ethnicity should never be a factor.
>>
>>18713672
He says my close friend is into him and just jealous of us.
>>
>>18710142
>am asian
>dating white guy

lmao of course, not even gonna read the rest.
>>
>WM/AF
>Lists literally nothing but negative things
>Does he really love me?

This bait sucks, next time OP mix in some horrible things that could be mistaken for good things to make it more believable.
>>
>>18714760
Your family is racist, your boyfriend a cheater.
You should leave both.
>>
>>18714724
That's a cheaters way of getting out of trouble. One of my friends bf feeds her this text on a regular. LMAO he cheated like a whore.
>>
OP sounds delusional, any reasonable person will tell you that cheaters don't change. If you're willing to roll the dice that's your call.
>>
>>18711351
>You're special
Oldest trick in the book
>>
>>18714807
he really meant it
>>
>>18710208
Hate to say it but once a cheater, always a cheater.

If he is being flirty with other girls and lets racist comments fly from his friends I would have already dumped his ass, that is disrespectful and shows he really doesn't care about you.
>>
File: china.png (138KB, 901x461px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
138KB, 901x461px
>>18710214

He's entirely correct, there is nothing special about a run of the mill slopeface. There may be a point to OP's bullshit if she was from Korea or Japan, but it's not like those ethnicities have genuinely existed for about 100 years. Everyone is some variant of China now, and there's an endless mountain of facts and examples explaining why the Chinese aren't valuable in any way whatsoever. If they were a billion of them (and growing) would improve the planet, not make their side of it noticeably worse.

More importantly his family probably said all that fetish shit because they don't want to have a hapa fag in the family, a group ostracized by both asians and whites. They're useless 9 times out of 10 and end up an Elliot Rodgers type of figure in our society due to lack of racial identify and looking like a malformed greasy Elvis Presley. The best advice for her is to date another zipperhead and dump the whitey.
>>
File: spy.jpg (126KB, 452x573px) Image search: [Google]
spy.jpg
126KB, 452x573px
>>18710214
>muh no borders
>>
>>18710142

I watched that, the girl on the right was actually into hispanic dudes.
>>
>>18710208
>(I was a virgin).
>tfw no cutie virgin asian gf
>>
>>18714988
He does care about me
>>
Don't be baited by this
>>
File: 1492447150172.jpg (86KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492447150172.jpg
86KB, 1200x600px
>>18710690
I'm pretty sure he's not racist, but he does prefer white girls.
>>
>>18710142
>what do you think
Be my gf
>>
>>18716569
>but he does prefer white girls.
He told you this? Why would he say something so rude?
>>
>>18716775
I merely asked if him if he had a fetish for asian girls and he replied that he didn't really find asians attractive and that he preferred whites.
>>
>>18710142
>he has admitted to me that he has cheated before
DUMP THAT BITCH
>>
>>18716962
then why is he with you?

I'm on the fetish wagon too. Probably just another notch on his belt.
>>
>>18710214
I find this post funny since Asians are hideously racist and xenophobic.
>>
>>18710142
dont isten to these bitter asshats if you like him stay with him. he might hurt you but everyone might hurt you and his admitting cheating to you making himself vulnerable like that is a sign hes trying to change
>>
>>18710214
You made the mistake of taking a racist poster on 4chan serious. Oh well slant eyes, you will catch up one day
>>
>>18717977
He said he likes my personality and sense of humor, plus in his words even though I'm Asian I have a nice body.
>>
this gotta be a b8. no one can be this retarded
>>
>>18718045
How am I retarded?
>>
>>18719124
you post here all leading him to be a douchebag and when people obviously point that out, you start defending him. why the fuck did you even post in the first place when you clearly know what the general reaction would be. Are you just dense or just an attention whore
>>
>>18714927
No he didn't.
>>
>>18710142
There are a LOT of red flags going on with him. I'd definitely be careful and, at the very least, not get very invested just yet

>>18710214
I agree with this post too. People, especially Americans, tend to forget how different cultures can actually be. Some of these cultures value tradition way more than we do. We see it as constricting, they see it as respectful. Its not hard to see that someone from a different, primarily collectivist culture would have a problem with a relative dating a reckless American who wants to thrust his culture and values into everything.
A lot of people need to be more culture sensitive.
>>
>>18710208
>He's changed.
bullshit
>>
>>18710142
Literally a billion red flags. Dump him and be super cautious about red flags in the future. It's people like you who get in abusive "deep down he really loves me" relationships. I have a gay friend who is like this and his current boyfriend got him addicted to heroin and has him believing that his friends and family don't actually care about him.
>>
>>18710214
>I love my cultural identity so much that I date outside of it
>>
Asian women just can't resist the BWC. You can tell because she refers to Whites as guys and men while asians as boys.
>>
>>18710142
Well white guys really love variety fucking sine they are easy to them But they perfer marrying their own.
Youre just practice
>>
>>18710157
Throw thay arguement to pol tards
>>
>>18710196
Um kinda. They just perfer own. But when they make jokes they know when not to offend whites have hatd time with that
>>
>>18710142
Well hes white. They dobt have traditional honour anymore an why should he give a fuck about a non white 3worlder. Especially. If he has options.
Sexual revolution changed the game
>>
>>18720671
I'm not practice. He loves me, for real.
>>
Obviously you aren't going to listen to any advice in this thread, why bother continuing to ask for help?
>>
>>18710142
>>went through his phone and there were some flirty texts with girls and mentions of me from his friends that were vaguely racist
So there's your answer.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.