[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and pregnant single, how do I unfuck my life? Getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

I'm 19 and pregnant single, how do I unfuck my life? Getting an abortion isn't an option for me because my family would disown me. I have a guy who's the same age as me, we were fwb before I got pregnant and now he's been around a lot because I want it way more since I've been pregnant. I also just get like cravings to cuddle with him. I don't know what to do about him, I want him but I don't want to force him to have a kid. What should I do /adv?
>>
>>18710029
>Getting an abortion isn't an option for me because my family would disown me.
Why do they have to know?
>>
>>18710029
How about stop letting your hormones run your life. Also figure out what actions led you down this path. Then learn not to repeat them. That's a start. Self introspection.
>>
Will your family disown you if you put the child up for adoption?
>>
>>18710034
Probably to young to get one herself.
>>
Fuck your family, seriously. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1389331093611.jpg (16KB, 478x441px) Image search: [Google]
1389331093611.jpg
16KB, 478x441px
>>18710029

>Getting an abortion isn't an option for me because my family would disown me.

I like how your family liking you is more important than making sure an innocent child doesn't suffer for your mistakes. You're a selfish hunk of shit. If you insist on having the baby you give it up for adoption. Seriously. It'll most likely be the only good thing you've ever done in your life.
>>
>>18710043
She said she's 19. If she lied and she's too young to have an abortion, telling her parents she's having a child is the worse alternative.
>>
>>18710034
They already know, I'm also 4 months pregnant and it seems a bit late.
>>18710041
I don't know. I'll need figure out how to bring it up, everyone just assumed I would keep it.
>>
>>18710056
>They already know, I'm also 4 months pregnant and it seems a bit late.
So you're already 'forcing him to have a kid' and NOW you're asking for advice?
>>
>>18710063
Who is him? My friend or the babies dad?
>>
>>18710056

Adoption.
>>
>>18710029
Raise the kid, good luck. Go into education if that was your plan, or get a job once the kid is born. Ask for help from your family and the father.

>don't want to force him to have a kid.
He already has a kid, it's his, he shares the responsibility.

I have a classmate at medical school who was pregnant during first year yet kept acing all the tests. She's still an excellent student. It's hard to juggle shit like that, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>18710072
Is your fuck buddy not your baby's dad?
>>
>>18710103
No he's not the dad, I don't talk to the dad
>>
>>18710107
Hahahahaha and you really think you can "force" him to raise the baby? Even if you "convince" him he'll just up and leave as soon as shit gets stressful.
>>
>>18710029
you either need to get married or an abortion. that is how you will unfuck your life.
>>
>>18710047
what an asshole. You know, it takes two people to have a baby? If you can't man up and take care of your damn kid, you should really just keep it in your pants.
>>
Abortion is a bad thing. A kid is a good thing.

The key issue is whether its 2 compatible parents who really love eachother.

Hopefully you and this guy can start a family together.

Good luck.
>>
>>18710029
Get married to him.
You done fucked up.

Disregard if the kid is a niglet, in which case just fucking kill yourself. Bonus if you kill the dad.
>>
>>18710199

>If you can't man up and take care of your damn kid, you should really just keep it in your pants

Well its a little late for that conversation. Now the conversation is about whats best for the kid. You can play "woulda shoulda coulda" if you want but that helps literally nobody.

>>18710217

>Abortion is a bad thing. A kid is a good thing.

What an incredible one-dimensional interpretation of an incredibly complicated issue.
>>
Just get an abortion. Your family will get mad at you, but they will get over it.
>>
>>18710226
I just hate it when all the blame gets put on the girl :/
>>
>>18710231

>I just hate it when all the blame gets put on the girl :/

This has nothing to do with blame and everything to do with OP doing the right thing. Its about responsibility. She is pregnant. Whatever mistakes that lead up to the pregnancy are irrelevant at this point. Now she is faced with either bringing this child into a broken family with no means of taking care of it or putting the child's needs first and giving it to a family who is ready and prepared to give it the best life possible. The mother is the one who has the power to make that choice and it will be her fault if she makes the wrong one. It may seem unfair that the burden falls on her shoulders but once a child comes into play its no longer about the feelings of the parents. Any action taken at this point that isn't 100% about doing whats best for that child is completely irresponsible and deplorable and should be labeled as such.
>>
>>18710231
I'm a grill and I think most of the responsibility falls on the women. You let someone stick it inside you. Unless it was rape it's up to you to be responsible for your body. No one accidentally falls dick first into your vagina.

Anyway OP should just get an abortion if she can't take care of the kid
>>
>>18710029
Dude you need to chill the fuck out just hearing your very brief story just paints the image of a basic sex crazed slut. No offense but forreal chill out on the dick
>>
>>18710029
Get an abortion, and next time, close your fucking legs you whore.
>>
lol
isn't this what you girls wanted? sexual freedom
now embrace the free spirit, godless life the liberalism gave you
our planet is saved
thanks to you!
>>
>>18710107
Just do yourself and your child a favour and kill yourself.
>>
How has no one suggested having the baby and leeching the dad for child support?
>>
>>18710404
this. do it you stupid bitch.
>>
>>18710407
because the dad's probably already cut off contact with her. It'd be better if she got an abortion, but then who'll pay for it? Not the broke-ass baby daddy, that's for sure.
>>
>>18710407
>>18710490
If you do decide to keep the kid go for child support, I suggest getting an abortion if it's possible tho and asking the father for the funds to do it if insurance doesn't cover it.
>>
>>18710490
Cut contact doesn't mean shit. Take the nigga to Maury and tell him a guy on 4chan gave you this great idea.
>>
File: tumblr_o31g6kHrcg1s9fn3ko1_1280.jpg (228KB, 871x824px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o31g6kHrcg1s9fn3ko1_1280.jpg
228KB, 871x824px
>>18710029
>3 choices

>fuck your stupid family

>quit being a dumb bitch

>keep the child a forge a bullshit relationshit you dumb cunt

Seriously, please have an abortion. You aren't even close to ready to train another human if you're this fucking stupid.
>>
Don't be stupid and be sure to take the real father to court and send an obligatory allowance for the baby once he or she is born. And talk to the guy you cuddle with now and be honest that you like him for something serious but you don't wanna drop the baby on him and see what he says. If he wants to then good, if not then move along or keep him as a fuck buddy for a while. Use a fucking condom next time idiot.
>>
>>18710029
You should still get an abortion. Having to raise a baby at your age is probably worse than being disown. I mean, on one hand you can get a job or a grant even if your family let you down., and on the other hand it takes 20 years to raise a child.
Godspeed OP
>>
my mother started popping out babies when she was young and forfeit her chance to live her life

she has 4 kids with 4 different men, 3 of which aren't involved in their kids' lives

2 of us want nothing to do with her, the other 2 simply doesn't give a shit

i asked her why she went ahead and had 4 children and her answer was "cuz i've always wanted 4 kids" even though none of us were planned. one time she randomly told me my dad wanted to abort me and i asked her why didn't she and she said "i don't believe in abortion", i called her selfish and she agreed (???)
she even blames me for not being able to have a normal life

point is if you think your life will be fucked (it probably will be), don't think your troubles won't rub off on your child
so you can choose between not fucking up anyones life or both your own and your kid's

not saying you should abort, but consider adoption and tell your family to go fuck themselves cuz it's your life and not theirs
>>
File: 1456041908933.jpg (17KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1456041908933.jpg
17KB, 375x375px
>>18710029

Let me guess, you got blacked?

Reap what you sow, roastie.
>>
File: 1456040988119.gif (117KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456040988119.gif
117KB, 480x480px
>Some beta cuck will end up fathering the son of this whore, who will probably continue to fuck whoever she pleasues because of ''muh cravings''.
Kek
>>
Try to get along as best you can with the father and build a relationship with him. You might not want to force him into a baby, which is good, but you both are responsible for this child now and the best chance the kid will have us if you guys get along and ideally can be together. I'm a 27yo married mom of 3, we had our first at 19. I'm not going to pretend it wasn't hard. You have to work your ass off to still accomplish things but it's not impossible. My husband and I are really happy together and are doing really well. Our kids are provided for and happy, we have a great family. Work hard and you can make a happy life for your child and yourself. Good luck and congratulations of your baby even if he or she wasn't planed
>>
>>18710029
I can't say life in the year 2017 is definitively a good existence, but you sound pretty stupid, so your kid will likely get along well in it.

You should have your child and give it up for adoption.
>>
>>18710226
>Incredibly complicated

It is, but it's wrong to kill life.
>>
File: oriole.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oriole.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Just give the kid up for adoption. Talk to an agency so you can get all the paperwork out of the way before hand. Dont fuck your boyfriend until you get married if you dont want this to happen again
>>
>>18710029
Not sure if you're implying the FWB guy is dad or not. If you're not sure who the father is, then kek. Are you black?

Jokes and finger pointing aside; here's some real life advice. Anyone saying "just have the kid." is essentially trying to set you up for failure. You'll never have a life. Your relationships will ALL suffer because your time is basically wiped out for the next AT LEAST 10 years. Unless you lie to the FWB guy (or if he is the dad) and tell him the kid is his, he's GOING to 100% bail after you pop it out. If he doesn't bail because he's not STUPID then he's going to bail because you'll always be in debt and because it's not fun to have a FWB when her schedule is so fucking tight. NO ONE wants to stop pounding to change a diaper. Mood kill.

Having a kid is going to make your life much, much harder than it currently is. If you're a lower or middle class person, expect to drop a tier or two to poor or so. Kids are expensive even with your family chipping in.

What's worse. It's hard to be a single parent, work a full time job, and go to school for something harder than screwing a lightbulb in. If you're okay with living rent free at your parents place while you work part time and go to school for something then maybe, MAYBE you'll be able to climb back to middle class and be okay. But you're essentially DAMMING yourself for the next decade to have a shitty life.

So many people regret how they spent their 20s. Please don't fucking be like the rest of us. Abort the kid. It's just going to drag you down in almost every single way. The only net positives is going to be "Your family likes you." meanwhile the total negatives are staggering.

Look at this thread and read everyone's suggestion fully. But the end, your gut will tell you which one you really want to go through wih. If you get to the end of the thread and you feel like you WANT to abort and the only thing stopping you is your HEART ties to your family? Use the brain instead.
>>
>>18710627
t. schmo oy vey goyim dont breed
>>
>>18710627
"bu bu but I know kelly's sister was a young mom at 18 and her life is gr-"

Yeah shut the fuck up. Either Kelly's sister is a lying piece of shit who is pretending she's happy or she got incredibly lucky. It's not about how determined or skilled you are. Suffering for the next decade in order to become "happy" is all fine and well. But what about using the next decade to actually prepare for life? To enjoy yourself so you dont suffer a mid life crisis. So you can safely go to school for something you want. To prepare yourself to be a GOOD parent and not just someone winging it.

Adoption isn't advised. You'll clearly get attached and end up raising it yourself and then we'll be back at square 1. We might even see you on the news as the new Casey Anthony. Just abort now. You'll be doing yourself, your FWB, the father, and the unborn kid a favor. And more, your future kids a favor.
>>
Get an abortion, your family is expendable, your life isn't.

If your parents aren't going to help you raise the kid, you should absolutely not have it. They'll get over it, your life will never recover.
>>
>>18710056
force a miscarriage, they'll never know and will come to comfort you. (this is sociopathic but a valid option)
>>
>>18710627
Don't listen to anyone telling you to abort a human-being.

Their hearts are decrepit, and their thoughts are only toward themselves.
>>
I'll punch you in the stomach, causing a miscarriage. It'll be great.
>>
>>18710199
you know that men are programmed to pump and run? This is what happens when you dont tie him down beforehand.

If the father or mother is black, abortion is the best option, otherwise adoption is a possibility
>>
If the guy didn't knock you up, then don't trap him into raising a child at such a young age. You fucked up and have to take responsibility. Give birth to your kid, get your child support, get a job and raise it. I hope the dick was worth your best years.

t. child of a single mother who gave birth at age 19
>>
>>18710231
Because it's ususlly 500% the girls fault :/
>>
>>18710034
>Just keep a massive lie from your family for the rest of your life
Solid advice
>>
>>18710199
The guy that doesn't even get a say if she wants an abortion?
Funny how that works, men get no rights over the child as a parent whatsoever but they are completely and absolutely responsible for it
>>
>>18710029
that's what you get for being to retarded to prevent pregnancy, now live with your fucked up life
>>
>>18710231
>yeah instead put all the blame on the father
and did i miss something where did she say that he left her because he doesn't want to care for the child?
as far as i have read she does not talk to him for reasons unknown which might just as well be that she doesn't want him to be in the childs life
>>
>>18710231
>I just hate it when all the blame gets put on the girl :/
Why? It is her own fault, she did not use contraceptives, she did not take the abortion pill after the creampie, she did not abort as soon as the pregnancy was a thing.
The man in this literally has no options.
>inb4 don't stick it in if you don't want to father a child
fuck of you misogynistic fucks women have as much agency in life as men they are not some kind of retarded child that can't take responsibility for their actions
>>
>>18710107
Find a desperate, lonely guy. There are tons of us. Pretend to love him. Bam, you got a dad. Seriously, I'd happily raise someone else's child if it meant not being alone anymore.
>>
>>18711750
>I'd happily raise someone else's child if it meant not being alone anymore.
you don't believe me, you will exchange being alone with being together with someone who will end up hating you while most likely cucking at the same time
>>
>>18711758
Eh, I think about killing myself on the daily. It can't really get much worse. At least providing for someone would give me some sense of usefulness.
>>
>>18710029

1. This is why you don't fuck around before you get married, or at the very least in a very serious relationship with the financial ability to care for a child.
2. This is what happens when you're a whore.

>>18710107

You brought this on yourself by hoe-ing around. I just hope you didn't make a mixed baby.

>>18710231

Well the girl is the one who spreads her legs, and the girl is the one who wanted FWB in the first place.

>>18710407

Ha. Girl that I'm madly in love with has two kids. Father one got disability so he doesn't have to pay shit (child support can't be taken from disability where I'm at). Father two moved out of the country to avoid paying child support.
>>
>>18711750

This. I'd jump all over the opportunity of being a daddy at this point in my life.
>>
>>18710029
Why do none of you faggots know what birth control is? Or a condom? Honestly, go fuck yourself, and I hope your child comes out crippled or has mental problems. A perfect child to match how retarded you are.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.