[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you grow bored and tired of your gf? Ive been with mine for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1502905564272.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502905564272.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
Do you grow bored and tired of your gf?
Ive been with mine for 2 yrs and i feel like a child that just got used to its new toy and its not fun to play with it anymore.
I had the same problem with my prevous gf but it took us 6 years to finaly break up as we were still hoping it would get better.
Anybody else feels like after a few years you would much rather spend your time with any other girl than your gf?
>>
>>18709805
>Implies I have a Girlfriend
>>
I'm terrified of this happening to me. I've been dating my bf for over two years and he is the most important person in my life, other than my mom and my siblings. We've shared so many defining moments and he's helped me overcome personal trauma and grow as a person. He's the first person I've been in love with. Do people really just split up because they "grow tired" of another like an old toy? Maybe you aren't really in love with someone if you just get bored of them... or maybe you shouldn't rely on someone to keep you entertained. I don't think thats what relationships are about unless they are just essentially shallow friendships.
>>
>>18709860
No you have to work at love like anything with doing it won't be easy.
Your partner (just like you) is infinitely complex and you can never understand everything about them. But you can try and that helps keep things interesting.
I was a serial cheater before I met my wife but I haven't and I won't because I am in control. And she would be crushed and I care very deeply about her emotions and the cheating could never be worth it. My wife is an amazing woman and does a lot for me.
We've been married over a year now and I'm not going to lie sometimes a get bored but then I kinda just keep going and I'll either forget I was bored or shell do something really adorable and I'll remember why I married her.
>>
>>18709908
Thats very sweet to read. I agree its something you should always work at.

I also don't believe in the once a cheater always a cheater thing.
>>
File: 1322796219001.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1322796219001.png
65KB, 500x382px
>>18709805
>Ive been with mine for 2 yrs and i feel like a child that just got used to its new toy and its not fun to play with it anymore.
>>
>>18709924
Well I cheated mostly in my late teenage years, then I was single till my wife.

But I am hoping for a three way maybe in a decade or two.

>>18709933
Try kinky sex or role playing.
>>
>>18709805
Are you going to get married? Of course you will end up bored if you view relationships as just fucking a friend. They should evolve as both of you grow together, sharing your lives together.
>>18709924
>I also don't believe in the once a cheater always a cheater thing.
Good for that guy if the relationship works, but I would never forgive a person who cheats.
>>
>>18709943
>But I am hoping for a three way maybe in a decade or two.
There it is. You people never get better.
>>
>>18709947
>but I would never forgive a person who cheats.
I would forgive, but I would not stay with someone who cheated on me because it would enable them to do it again. I would hope leaving them teaches them how unacceptable and hurtful it is, and I'd hope that motivates them to change their ways.
>>
>>18709953
Hoping you idiot, if my wife says it's a no go then it's a no go. I've never cheated on my wife and she knows all about my very degenerate past.
Besides like I've said I have stacked the deck in favor of us staying together and I will continue to do so until one of us dies and then the other goes on a frank castle esque revenge rampage.

>>18709955
Yeah a solid set of boundaries is a great idea I know if I cheat my wife is gone forever.
>>
File: forty_klecks.png (686KB, 961x847px) Image search: [Google]
forty_klecks.png
686KB, 961x847px
>>18709943
>>18710006
>asking for a threeway when your wife knows you were a serial cheater
I guarantee you're going to make her paranoid and shits going to go south because any sane person would find this scenario sketchy as fuck especially if she says no regardless of whether it's a decade or two days from now.
>>
>>18710065
I don't really want to explain the intricacies of my relationship but we have lots of communicator and a clean definition of cheating and she's in full control of if and when it happens.
Like I said decades away and only a maybe.
>>
>>18710118
Communication*
Clear*

Just fuck my shit up dot Jay peg
Swype wants me to look retarded
>>
>>18710118
wtf lol? what does that even mean?
>>
>>18709860
Op here.
When we started dating I truly loved her and thought she was the best woman in the world. We had so much in common and we still do.
Its just.. the things I loved about her became normal to me over the years.. she doesnt seem so speacial anymore.. we are becoming two ppl that just happen to live together. .the spark is gone.. the passion is gone.. this pretty much happens with other women in my life too.. even the ones i just used to fuck and not date...after a while I start to long for a new girl..
Im trying to find out if its me who is fucked up or if other ppl feel the same.
>>
>>18710177
nope, you're fucked up op, so is the person you're replying to
>>
It's complicated but yes you can get bored even when you are with a great woman.

You have to keep seeking out ways to grow together and explore the world.
>>
>>18709860
I imagine that back in the day, like hundreds of years, you *survived* together with your partner. So there were obviously more of those defining moments, like 24/7. You found someone that could help each other make it in this world.

Nowadays partners just fill up the empty space between work and home, not natural
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.