[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a terrible boyfriend? Last night I went out to the bar with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: grinding.jpg (40KB, 450x563px) Image search: [Google]
grinding.jpg
40KB, 450x563px
Am I a terrible boyfriend? Last night I went out to the bar with a friend of mine, and we were having a good time and all. But I was a little drunk, and I was just playing around and started dancing with some girls. I danced with everyone, even if they were ugly, and they typically turned me down, I was just doing it to be funny. However there was this one girl who started grinding on me and all that, so I just went along with it, and grabbed her ass, and titty and all that, even went for a pussy grab, and she promptly pulled me off of her. However after doing that I felt incredibly guilty. I feel like I took it too far. My buddy told me not to worry about it since I was just having fun, and wasn't serious about any of it, but I can't help but feel guilty. If it weren't for that one girl who actually went along then I'd probably feel fine, but I can't help but feel terrible about what I did.
>>
Would you be okay if your girlfriend went and danced with a bunch of guys like that and let some of them feel her up?
>>
>>18709719
Not at all, good point...
>>
>>18709994
So your 'buddy' is a moron. You should feel bad about this. However there's really nothing you can do about this and telling her is just going to cause more issues. My advice is to keep it to yourself BUT also don't go to clubs anymore where you could do something like this again. Clubs are for single people.
>>
I went to a festival a few weeks ago and droped 3hits of acid and had 2 18-19 year old hoes do this to me i had a half ass chubby and these bitches where grinding on me hard like my balls where gonna go black and blue well i was high as fuck and grabed her and she elbowed me well bitch your a hoe i dont like girls like that
>18709702
>>
I don't think you're a terrible boyfriend because a terrible boyfriend wouldn't give a shit about what he did.

At most I think you're a dipshit. You fucked up and need to reflect on it. Good thing you didn't go to another woman's house and fuck her, but what you did was still dumb. I agree with what the guy a couple posts up said, clubs are for single people. I don't know your gf, but I would tell her what I did and that I felt awful and am sorry. It sounds awkward to just walk up to her and say 'oh hey I put my dick up against another girls ass and tried to grab her pussy', but I think it'll have lasting long term damage if you keep this held in.
>>
>>18710727
Clubs aren't for single people, me and my gf go on nights out all the time with our friends, sometimes together othertimes with just our friends.

The important thing is OP is a dipshit. I would not tell her what you did if you intend to properly change your attitude however. Trust is a difficult thing to gain and incredibly hard to repair. If my gf told me something like that even if she regretted it that would be my trust shattered.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.