[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about getting a gf when I have a very small social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How do I go about getting a gf when I have a very small social circle and no regular contact with girls whatsoever? Anons who have been there and done that, any helpful advice? Been lonely for a while, but I feel lost and trapped in this situation. 19 year old college student btw.
>>
>>18709593
you've listed the first problem .
>very small social circle
start expanding it slowly, go to clubs gatherings or anything you're interested in .

doing that won't work unless you work on your confidence which is very easy .

meet someone you like talk about something you like and don't overdo it .

and then if you two click you'll have a gf in no time .
>>
Go to a shrink and start working your shit out.
What is it that you are afraid of?
How can you change your thinking so that it becomes less problematic for you?
>>
>>18709593
>in college
nigga, you are NEVER going to be surrounded by thousands of girls between the ages of 17-23. Take advantage of that shit NOW.

Download tinder
download POF
Fuck, download grindr if you feel so bold.

Just DO NOT waste these years. You WILL regret it.
>>
>>18709622
>doing that won't work unless you work on your confidence which is very easy
how is it easy? how the fuck do I get confidence?
>>18709639
what if i already wasted those years hply fuck
>>
>>18709639
As a guy who wasted his years and now is an impotent middle aged man, im just saying i do not regret it as much as i though i would.

At the end of the day, life is now, and life goes on.
>>
>>18709653
Then you better be rich
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.