[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's about time to renew my license and with it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_l125wfeXuV1qz83i8o1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l125wfeXuV1qz83i8o1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
So it's about time to renew my license and with it comes the choice of whether to be an organ donor.

Which made me wonder, is there any downside to being an organ donor? I can't really think of any, but the fact that there is a choice just makes me hesitant. What would you choose?
>>
What are you some kind of idiot? You'll be dead, what you going to need your organs for?
The only issues are matters of personal faith/religion.
>>
>>18709318
For you there's no downside, you'd be dead or close to it. However if you have family that has strong feelings about what happens to your body after you die, then you might want to consider.
>>
I'm an organ donor. If something happens to my family or myself, I would be preying on my bare knees for an organ donor. To me, not being one yourself in turn is unacceptably hypocritical if you DO expect to coast on the altruism of other people when your time comes. No I don't like the idea of my body being cut open when I'm dead, but I'll be dead, so me being a pussy isn't considered in the equation.

But seriously there is mostly one downside, which is that in case you die under the right circumstances (can't take organs from most dead people anyway as it's been too long and what not) then your parents cannot be there when you die. Say you are in a coma and braindead, they will have to say goodbye then take you away to remove your organs while you're hooked up to all the machines. When your parents see you again you will be actually dead. So that could be a consideration.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.