[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been checking this girl's Facebook profile every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: gf's dress.jpg (181KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
gf's dress.jpg
181KB, 719x1280px
I've been checking this girl's Facebook profile every day for about a week and suddenly I don't have access to all her photos and wall.

I know that Facebook doesn't tell you who viewed your profile and stuff, but if you're stalking someone, is it possible that Facebook might give them a hint that you've been on their profile a lot? Like for example by coming up on their suggestions?
>>
File: tumblr_nveqdrLHiE1u6yscvo1_500.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nveqdrLHiE1u6yscvo1_500.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
Leave her alone, mate.
>>
It's possible she just changes her settings / deletes stuff periodically. I do that.
>>
Why are her calves lighter than the rest of her body? Lol did she photoshop the rest tanner and not feel like bothering with getting the skin between the straps?
>>
Why are you bothering with a slag anyway?
>>
>>18709190
she probably ran out of fake tan as she reached her legs
>>
>>18709177
So there's no way that my profile popped up just by me visiting it so often?
>>
>>18709230
I believe visiting it increases your chances of being on her suggested friends, but that's about it. She probably changed her settings for a different reason.

Unless they changed things since I last visited Facebook.
>>
>>18709088
Naw man you good dont worry, that beign said thats some pair of tits son 10/10 would suck them dry.
>>
>>18709230
It's possible, but if that was her suspicion, she probably would have just blocked you instead of hiding just her photos and wall. More likely she just updated security settings. Facebook reminds people to once in awhile.
>>
>>18709088
That is the girl i wanted have on my graduation cermony. She were supposed to stand there in a bikini and hand over my diploma to me.
>>
>>18709280
wat
>>
>>18709088
You show in people's suggestions if you visit their profile a lot.
>>
File: 1492135888895.jpg (99KB, 752x741px) Image search: [Google]
1492135888895.jpg
99KB, 752x741px
>>18709088
Nice dubs

>Like for example by coming up on their suggestions

I've experimented on this with a few fake accounts. Stalker and Stalked, respectively.

My parameters:
> Different accounts
> Different computers
> Different IP
> Top 50 suggestions

My results.
> You don't come up in suggestions at all except if you've accessed the second profile in the same computer/ i.e internet search history & facebook search bar history
> If your email is linked to your facebook, any email you send to an address would appear in suggestions if email recipient is linked to facebook with said email. i.e work email/company fb page.
> Stalkers account's suggestions (if friends list = 0) would display Stalked account's friends.
> Stalker's account would only appear on 'Stalked' suggestions list, if Stalked profile views Stalker's profile.
> If mutual friends exist Stalker account appears more frequently in suggestions. depending on frequency of visitations.
> if friends list is above 50. Friends of friends would appear in suggestion
> deleting a suggestion is irreversible (from my observation) but the account can still be viewed.

Videos
> a good way to keep count of profile visitations is to have a short (less than 5 second) video (of whatever, memes are good) every so often on 'Public'. since videos can be autoplayed. Videos viewed to completion would register as a 1 'view' if autoplayed on profile. Hence shorter videos are best.
> 1 view 'count' would still be added even if video is not watched to completion, but only if video is clicked by visitor.

Liked pages
> Stalker would likely appear in Stalked's suggestions if they 'like' common pages 'i.e : music artist, etc etc)
> Similar if both are members in the same group page, they'll likely appear on each other's suggestions. increased likelihood depending on total number of 'mutual' friends

I've got a few more, but I half asleep atm. hope it helps.
>>
>>18709088
Looks like a prost.
Send her a message and ask her if she wants to party, tell her you have cash.
>>
>>18709330

Doing God's work

Any experience with IG? I've been stalking my ex and other random women I know for months and wondered if they've caught on yet?
>>
>>18709330
Excellent
>>
>>18709088
How many creepers do you think a girl like that would have

Tldr dont special snowflake yourself out of paranoia
>>
Plis OP be a good guy and post some more screenshors. I'm surw you habe more of them.
>>
>>18709469
Ill bump for you dude.
Ill just sleep a bit more.

Ive found a few strange coincidences with IG . But I only just started using it.
If thread 404s just start new one in few hrs.

Nighty night lol
>>
>>18709330
>>18709088
WHY DOES ANYONE UNDER 30 EVEN USE FACEBORG?
>>
>>18709469

Okay, Im back
Cont>>18709330

From what I've deduced. Instagram follows a same flow as facebook. Prioritizing facebook friends in suggestions list as well as common followings from mutual followers. I've only had it for a few months but don't really know the in's and out's at this point.

But you can always accidentally 'like' a picture on a profile and blow your cover (lol). my suggestion would be to browse through images through a home browser while you aren't logged in.

A few other things with facebook.

Networked suggestions.
> Assuming Stalker 'A' is friends with Account 'B'...If Account 'B' adds 'Stalked' account. Stalker 'A' appears within suggestions.
> People with 'hidden' friends also work in a similar fashion as also discussed in "liked pages" >>18709330 but mutual friends would not appear.
> Although rare, mutual friends of a totally random account not linked in anyway can appear in suggestions if they send you a friend request.

Consistency
> Avoid constantly adding friends, allow your account to 'settle' for about a 1-3 months.
This prevents 'random' suggestions, i.e a notification would add on both your feed 'X' is now friends with 'Y' so other people who are curious would have a peek at your account and never look at it again. but it will still 'skew' your results.

> A good way to find commonalities an consistencies is to go on your phone app on facebook, go to suggestions and keep scrolling up to refresh. Keep a tally of the suggestions.
The top few you find fall into the following categories.
> Most number of mutual friends
> Mutual friends of recently added friends (may or may not have peeked at your account)
> Recent profile visitations/ long term profile visitations
> Have interacted in someway with you (i.e liked or responded to your shitpost in a comments section on a page)
Note: suggestions you've removed (not blocked) will never appear again. There doesn't appear to be a way to reverse suggestion removal.
>>
File: 1494903200143.jpg (16KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
1494903200143.jpg
16KB, 364x364px
>>18711178
There are a few other oddities, but my autism can't draw conclusions yet.
But my dubs and trips in previous post speak truths
>>18709330
>>18711178
>>
>I know that Facebook doesn't tell you who viewed your profile and stuff
Facebook actually does if you're smart enough to catch on and learn more about it.

>How the "suggestion" feature works is other than similarities in interests, same highschools etc... people who view other people's profiles that aren't friends with will be added to the viewed persons "suggestion" list
>obviously visit this person's profile on your account and you'll be add to the "suggestions" list

I know >>18709330 addressed it but they went through a lot to avoid this sort of thing happening.

>t. someone who read an inside 'eyes only' police report on cyber security
>>
>>18709177
Can confirm, there's two that I know of that do this. They briefly unprivate every few months, and then private again literally the next day like the cunts they are.
>>
>>18709088
If you visit someone's profile on Facebook, the algorithm suggests you as "someone they might know" in their suggested friends list. Every chick with a Facebook who understands social media knows this. You dun goofed, senpai.

Either message her or leave her the fuck alone.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.