[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So took a girl out and told her I liked her Took her out again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: megan-fox-thumb-tribute.jpg (176KB, 1900x1332px) Image search: [Google]
megan-fox-thumb-tribute.jpg
176KB, 1900x1332px
So took a girl out and told her I liked her
Took her out again and when I bring it up again, she eludes to that she's waiting for someone else who MAY move here.
Should I still chase and show her I'm the better choice or give up?
>>
>>18708952
>show her I'm the better choice

So what, you weren't showing yourself before? She knows you, and she is not as interested as you are. Move on.
>>
Yeah, keep chasing her. Boost the ego of some average broad by being that clueless beta orbiter that buys her things and waits patiently for the day she will choose him because he is 'nice'.
>>
>>18708952
The absolute best you can hope for is for her to accept you as consolation prize after losing the other guy. Is that wnat you want to be?
>>
What the fuck is wrong with her thumbs??
>>
>>18708952
Cut your losses. You don't wana be that clingy guy that doesn't get the message, but she is afraid to give it to you straight
>>
File: IMG_4042.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4042.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Do whatever you can to seem like you are completely unobtainable. Bitches love unobtainable things. Thats why she likes the other guy. Dont acknowledge her existence until she is begging for you to answer
Listen to me and your dick will get it
T. Got my ex to come over after she fucked some cuck and it wasnt good enough
>>
Tell her to give you a call if he ends up not moving there and look for a different girl in the meantime.
>>
>>18709257
This if you're looking to smash but if you want a gf raise your standards
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.