[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did any of you guys go to court against your doctor, bc you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: RooJITSU.webm (3MB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
RooJITSU.webm
3MB, 480x278px
Did any of you guys go to court against your doctor, bc you think he may have fucked up? (On purpose or without)
>>
>>18708723
Malpractice charges are not trivial things. They can take years to set up. If you think you have a case, see a lawyer. Since the lawyer will be taking a big risk - most such cases are no-win, no-pay - and so he'll only take it on if you seem to have a sure thing. Trust his judgment.
>>
Tl;dr: pls reapond

>>18709114
Are there any places else I could consult?

Do you think it's Worte the risk? I'd at least like'd the doc to pay for the damage that has to be repaired. My specific case is about my teeth.

I went to the dentist bc my gums are bleeding and he only recommendes me to use a Special kind of floss. He told me nothing else and didn't mention anything about paradontitis specifically up until I had visible biofilm behind my front teeth. Then I was send to a clinic where they told me its' become aggressive and they need to regenerate the gums and teeth and roots up to the bones that have been damaged in the meanwhile. So I will have huge gaps, thin teeth and they also recommend me to wear sth like bridges behind my fron lower teeth so they don't shake unnecessarily while eating and such. All in all about 1k probably.
>>
>>18708723
oh shit that roo got rekt. I wonder why people don't do this more often, like film kangaroos fighting it seems a lot more entertaining than dog fighting desu
>>
>>18709388
Get fakes and move on.

Or maybe you should just brush your teeth correctly
>>
>>18709669
Three other docs confirmed me it's not a matter of dental hygiene and that a therapy should've been done way earlier.
>>
>>18709388
No lawyer is going to take a malpractice case where the total damage is $1000.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.