[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 3 years now. The only gf that I ever had left me 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1497024843708.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497024843708.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
It's 3 years now. The only gf that I ever had left me 3 years ago, and some shit happened. Basically my group of friends had to make a choice, hang out with me or her. They choose her. I got mad and had a discussion with everyone, even still I did nothing bad and I was the victim... I felt guilty of something, and now everyone hates me.
3 years of pure love and shit and 7 years of friendship destroyed in less than a minute. I still cry sometime. I had to get new friends and I did it (no gf until now btw). I don't really care about my so called ex-friends, but I still care about my ex gf. She lives 1km away from me, and I always have to pass in front of her house to get at work...this might seem a minor problem but it isn't easy to forget about someone that you loved so much when little reminders like this happens. Also, sometimes when I hang out with my new friends, we encounter my former friends with my ex gf. No one ever talked to me nor even said: I'm sorry for what we did. And this kind of apathy kills me, really. I live in a small city and I don't have enough money to get psychological support of any kind. I just want to be friend with everyone and forget about the past, but it's impossible if this sort of things keep repeating 1 a week, it's been 3 years now. I need help guys, what should I do?
>>
Why did they choose your ex-gf over you?

Whatever the reason may be, if they really were your friends, they would have told you what you did wrong and what right (because real friends are honest with you, no matter what). After that real friends would still keep on hanging out with you, not with your ex.

Now: if they're not acting as friends to you.... why in the hell do you care so much about them? They are not your friends and probably never were.
You have new friends now, be a good friend to them and they'll be good to you
>>
>They choose her. I got mad and had a discussion with everyone, even still I did nothing bad and I was the victim... I felt guilty of something, and now everyone hates me.

Seriously dude, that does not seem even remotely plausible. Stop being the victim, this happened 3 years ago. The people you have a beef with has moved on, they are no longer the persons they where. Are you going to stay at that point in time three years ago until you get redeemed? Then there's only a sad and bitter life waiting for you. Start creating a life for yourself.
>>
Move on and build new great (greater) things, you are more than capable.
>>
>>18708630
This is exactly the point. I really really can't understand why they did that. I genuinely didn't do a thing. No matter how many time I asked the reason, no reason have been given. And this exactly what it makes me uncomfortable and I still feel guilty...without a reason, also since we still have friends in common. I know for a fact that they speak behind my back...
>>
>>18708654
What gains have you had in the last three years by relating to this story? What if you just stopped?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.