[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you stab the shit out of someone If they start beating the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4625.jpg (47KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4625.jpg
47KB, 950x534px
Can you stab the shit out of someone If they start beating the fuck out of you? Like not in a regular 1 on 1 but like if some big fucker tackles you and you're on the ground defenseless with a 300 pound white boy on top of you.

It makes no sense why using a blade is illegal but someone can legally beat the fuck out of someone when they're 280 pounds and the person is 180 and the person does it while they're intoxicated or something.

I'm a skinny black man in a small rural town full of big burly 300 pound rednecks. If they start beating the shit out of me and get me on the ground and start punching my ass out I should be able to stab them to save my life.
>>
How about you get out of white lands, darkie?
>>
>>18708151
Do you know how much a major city costs
>>
File: T5hPdoJ.gif (3MB, 305x225px) Image search: [Google]
T5hPdoJ.gif
3MB, 305x225px
>>18708146

I assume you're in the US

Perhaps train for and get a concealed carry gun? That's standard procedure in burgerland, no?

Apart from that, I'd look into martial arts. Probably Krav Maga - a fighting style literally engineered to kill. Seriously, humans are weak, but the kind of shit you can do with proper moves is fucking scary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhbtCIQuGv4
>>
>>18708166
I live in ny in a small town no gun or karate shit

I just think I should be able to stab someone in the side if I'm facing serious injury and usually outnumbered
>>
what about getting a gun (legally)?
>>
>>18708170

If you do some knife damage to angry dumbass rednecks, they'll probably come back and burn your goddamn house in a mob or something

Beating the shit out of them hand to hand seems like a better proposition to me.

Apart from that, US laws have a principle for allowing self defense right? Like, if an intruder bursts into your home, you have the right to shoot his ass. There may be something to allow serious force when assaulted.

Google it i guess
>>
>>18708175
It's a year long process. I have a blade not sure if it's legal or not.
>>
>>18708181
But now is that fair. It's not even legal in boxing or UFC for someone to fight someone 20 pounds heavier than you but these guys are all farmer redneck fat fucks. A knife makes me equal to them.
>>
>>18708185

Who gives a shit about fair? The world isn't fair, and the law is sure as fuck not actually just - only a close approximation. But you need to abide by it for your own sake

You need to protect yourself, which *includes* legality. If you want to use your knife, do the research and make sure it's ok. Don't just sit there and self-rationalize like an idiot. Otherwise enjoy the entire legal system coming down onto your already shitty luck.

A 10 second google yields info about right-to-self-defense and definitions for 'reasonable force'. Look into it.
>>
>>18708146
If i were you, I'd start travelling in different social circles. I'm in my 30s and have never been remotely near a situation in which this question would arise.
>>
>>18708202
Well if the world isn't about fair then I should be able to pull a blade and take someone the fuck out right cracker?
>>
You can gauge his eyes out and run away. He won't even be able to ID you.
>>
File: dBqo9Gt.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
dBqo9Gt.png
130KB, 396x381px
>>18708213

This has got to be bait.
>>
>>18708225
Literally how.

A 280 pound person going against a 180 person isn't a crime but using a knife just to save your life is?!?!

Especially if the fat person is just starting shit or trying to hit when you're sitting down or something
>>
I don't know. CAN you?
>>
>>18708307
Nigs gon nog
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.