[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm 29 and had my first ever relationship this year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: super.jpg (123KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
super.jpg
123KB, 800x533px
So I'm 29 and had my first ever relationship this year. Just broke up the other day. We handled it like adults and it was amicable. I mean christ, we had a platonic embrace at the departure. Things are really sinking in now and I'm kind of at a loss now with what to do. I feel like shit. Sleeping hasn't been easy nor has eating. Is that all there is to it? I know it's all irrational and it will eventually pass but god damn am I having some weird thoughts creep back into my mind about how things MIGHT work out in the future etc.
>>
>>18707952
It's normal Anon, it'll pass
>>
Going through the same thing right now. Together for about 3 years and ended as friends but having this huge void is making me feel pretty worthless. Maybe just pushing though for a while will naturally heal things. Or maybe try talking to someone else to get some perspective that they won't be the only person for you
>>
>>18707970
Being in good company helps though when I'm out I'd rather be home and vice versa. Comfort is pretty illusive, and when it seems within reach... Turns out it wasn't really there.
>>
>>18707952
You now know you can do it. You can meet someone. You can fall for someone. You can do sex. You can maintain a relationship. You can end a relationship.

The only thing left to learn is that you can survive a break-up.

Learn that and you'll be ready to try the whole thing again.
>>
I'm in the same boat, and it really is something you have to naturally move away from over time. It could take just a week or it could take several months or even years, but eventually you'll find someone or something to replace that person shaped hole in your life. And you probably won't notice until you've been over it for a while.
Heartbreak is most certainly the most difficult emotional process someone can go through. Thats why artists throughout human history have all tried to articulate it and continue to fail.
>>
>>18707952
Dude been down exactly the same road, I know it's probably not what you want to hear but you have to give it time, I say within six months you'll be totally over it
>>
File: 067675.jpg (22KB, 425x274px) Image search: [Google]
067675.jpg
22KB, 425x274px
OP here, thanks Anons, I'm reading all you have to say.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.