[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF who I really liked dumped me a while back because I have 'bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1503352779949.jpg (94KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1503352779949.jpg
94KB, 500x382px
GF who I really liked dumped me a while back because I have 'bad politics', i.e. not a feminist. A lot of my group/classes in uni are leftists, I have to hear about gender and how women have it bad every week, nothing I can change obviously, but how do I not outcast myself too much? I'd consider myself conservative but not even really outspoken about it. How do you guys do it? Pretend to be a leftist? Not say anything?
>>
>>18707825
>I'd consider myself conservative
Most young people aren't conservative so you're really kind of fucked.
>>
>>18707825
Remember the saying, better to shut your mouth and make people think you're a fool than open your mouth and everybody knows you're really a fool.

Keep it to yourself most of times. Only open to the ones who share the same perspectives as yourself.
>>
>>18707825
Most conservatives at a young age don't talk about politics that's over experienced. I got a really cute republican wife but not because she is republican. We just never mentioned politics and that's how it should be. I had lefty friends and always made racist jokes and how I 100% support deportation and just say the word Nigger like I own slaves. Most of them still liked me because I ain't no bitch acting like i care about problems around the world.
>>
>>18707825
I share many views with my girlfriend, who is black (I'm latino btw). But there is one thing I don't agree with her: how she bashes white people as a whole.

How do I deal with it? By not saying a word when she starts complaining. It's not really worth or convenient to argue her point of view, and besides I understand why she's saying it anyways even when I don't agree. After all that's her point of view and so long as it doesn't make her a bad person it's okay in my book.
>>
>>18707825
You dodged a bullet, friend.
Reminder that uni girls are overwhelmingly garbage cock sleeves.
>>
>>18707825
I personally just don't talk politics at all. Everytime people bring it up I just nod my head, say a yes here and there and zone out.
>>
>>18707825
Learn to realize which battles are worth fighting if it means you'll inevitably lose the war. Better to keep quiet and be courteous around those who you know will get in your face if these are company you have to keep (mutual friends, classmates etc.).

As far as an SO goes, it can be healthy and constructive to be with someone who doesn't share the same political views as you, so long as you can discuss it calmly and understand where the other comes from, without feeling you need to convince one another. Sounds like the one who dumped you couldn't do that, but don't let that out you off from anyone else who doesn't consider themself conservative.
>>
>>18707942
>it can be healthy and constructive to be with someone who doesn't share the same political views as you
This is only applicable to normies. If you have serious beliefs, your relationships will not survive if your spouse/gf doesn't share them to some extent.
>>
There's very little point in talking about politics with people in this day and age. At the end of the day, it'll just devolve into name-calling and strawman arguments and nobody's opinions will have changed.

This is ESPECIALLY bad with university students, who are very susceptible to mob mentality and usually have no idea what the hell they're talking about. If you're conservative, you'll be making your life a LOT easier if you avoid political discussion whenever possible.
>>
>>18707825
Join the campus or local Young Republicans
>>
>>18707825
People here say don't talk politics at all. I think this is only the case if you're not strongly political in the first place.
>>
Understand that you're political view is wrong and improve yourself
>>
>>18708282
Libcuck spotted
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.