[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just need someone to talk to atm. uni started and i'm busy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1504546346524.jpg (1MB, 1350x905px) Image search: [Google]
1504546346524.jpg
1MB, 1350x905px
just need someone to talk to atm.

uni started and i'm busy with the school work. But i'm also stressed and sad that I don't have the time and opportunity to go and and just chill.

I should really cut social media such as instagram from my life but i see people hanging out with people on the reg and it makes me think, why i don't have a lifestyle like that. I live in a major city.

It feels like I don't really have friends and i'm not really happy with what I'm doing. Not sure how to really cope with this.

>tl:dr sad but no clue what to do
>>
>>18707739
I'm in the same boat too. I'm a freshman and this is the first time I actually have to try in school cause I just did the bare minimum in high school and got 70's and 75's. I have a shit ton of work to do and it's stressing me out. I go to a commuter school too, so the opportunity to make friends and just hang out is even less than if I was in another school.
>>
>>18707754
I goto a commuter school and i've been in undergrad for a LONG time.

Honestly make friends with your classmates. Goto club events, take initiative. No one is going to be your friends but you can try to be theirs. Everyone is in the same boat. Some people are willing to be friends, other not so much. I hope you have an enjoyable freshmen year. It's the best time to make friends.
>>
>>18707761
Thanks man. Ill try. Just wondering how the hell do you go up to people (esp. girls) and just start a convo without it being forced and awkward? It sometimes feels like everyone is just constantly putting out "Fuck off" signals when it comes to that stuff
>>
>>18707739
I'm from London and also get the feeling that everyone has a crazy social life at my uni. But university is actually the best place to just put your head down and focus on work without looking like a loser.
>>
>>18707739
>But i'm also stressed and sad that I don't have the time and opportunity to go and and just chill.
Never rest until the journey is over. Take your time when you get to relax during the journey.

>but i see people hanging out with people on the reg and it makes me think, why i don't have a lifestyle like that.
In my observations, those people are brain dead idiots, it might be different for you.

>It feels like I don't really have friends and i'm not really happy with what I'm doing. Not sure how to really cope with this.
Seek guidance, try living a normal life - think the Victorian age. Say, stick to a diet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.