[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to kill yourself with Xanax? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: UPJ00940.jpg (25KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00940.jpg
25KB, 288x216px
What's the best way to kill yourself with Xanax? What other shit do I take?
>>
Protip: Kill someone else before you kill yourself.
>>
>>18707718
Drink a lot of alcohol with it

Whitney Houston it
>>
>>18707718
they'll find you passed out and puking long before you die, best combine it with a suicide method as the pharmacological ease calms you down...
or, y'know go get some help for your urges. What is hurting you anon?
>>
Take it with a fuckload of other respiratory depressants. I recommend as much xanax as you can swallow, followed by some antihistamines, mix in some codeine if it's over the counter where you are and then wash it all down with a handle of your favourite alcohol. Make sure to lie on your back because if you're on your side and vomit you may not asphyxiate.
>>
>>18707865
kill yourself
>>
>>18707718
Why would you want to die with a mouthful of vomit?
>>
Drugging yourself is little girl shit. Real men use a rope.
>>
I heard mixing it with opiates does the job
>>
if your not dead yet
TALK TO ANY ONE WHO WILL LISTEN
you seem to be having trouble suiciding so please find someone to chat with ,preferably face to face. but please understand your happyness CAN BE FOUND THROUGH OTHER MEANS THAN DEATH. find what makes you depressed then cut it out of your life (but not murder please of you yourself or anyone else)
>>
OP, if you're serious about killing yourself, use the exit bag method. It's quick and painless and way, way more clean and effective than taking pills to overdose.

Google it if you want to go down that path. Not telling you to suicide, but if you're going to, you at least deserve a quick and painless death.
>>
>>18707721
Very much this
Leave a mark and pour out whatever you want on those bastards
>>
>>18708822
Dude there's a risk your lungs can explode with that shit
Painful as fuck and risk of surviving it but ending up in coma
>>
>>18707718
Stop being a attention seeking faggot whore. 90% of overdoses dosen't result in death. Get a noose, drop tons of xanax then just hang yourself FAGGOT.
>>
If I wanted to seek attention, I'd do it in one of those Facebook groups where I'm not anonymous.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.