[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel incredibly sad and lonely at all times and I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1747.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1747.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
I feel incredibly sad and lonely at all times and I can't stop thinking about wanting to cry or die

I've spent my life alone. I've never had a single real friend in my life. This isn't an exaggeration because I have aspergers and ADHD at the same time.. which basically is like living having had an anvil dropped on your head. Or living having 9 retarded little brains screaming and screaming and screaming. rather then one big brain with a fairly consistent sense of self, reality, and purpose.

Do I an hero?
Cry in a ditch?
Phone my mom?

I've spent my entire life trying to improve myself. I've tried and tried. It's all I've ever done. It's all I've ever thought about. Not because I wanted to, it's all I could think about. I like people. I consider myself a people person even though I've never felt a genuine interaction in my entire life. Reality is a blurr for me rather than a journey. I'm simple person at heart.. deep down I'm devoid of character.. only wanting what's best.. entirely crafted by my environment. Im very fucked and it's incredibly rare that I even realize it. I'm the weird asshole no one likes. I'm The jerry or literally anyone terrible you can think of. I don't choose to be this way. It's born entirely from confusion and total obviousness to quintessential aspects of reality.

Please comment
>>
>>18707599
kill someone before you go. I know i will
>>
>>18707599
Are you taking medications for any of this? Phone your mom if it will make you feel better. Or suicide hotline?
>>
>>18707599
Smoke some weed and go for a walk in the forest
>>
>I've spent my life alone. I've never had a single real friend in my life. This isn't an exaggeration because I have aspergers and ADHD at the same time.. which basically is like living having had an anvil dropped on your head. Or living having 9 retarded little brains screaming and screaming and screaming. rather then one big brain with a fairly consistent sense of self, reality, and purpose.

Kek. Are you me? I just accepted it and tried to be a better person.
>>
>>18707599
>tfw everyone knows me but no one is my friend
>literally everyone in my community knows me or has heard of me
>im the weird asshole no one likes

Im the same too but I just accept it. Life goes on, man
>>
>>18707599
You seem to know your issues, but have hard times accepting yourself for what you are.
Try to accept that you've been that hand in this life and the best you could do like a good poker players do is to accept and smile then do double down and call that hand.
>>
i am the same in alot of ways litterally its up to you/us if you want to have relationships but people wont approach you then you sadly have to initiate every time. if you can then you may have to if not then find other ways to connect try mmo's or some such maybe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.