[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl:dr >ex gf weasels her way back into my life after i kick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

tl:dr
>ex gf weasels her way back into my life after i kick her out of my place
>she has her own place
>invite her over for netflix n chill
>start touching her and kissing
>she tells me to stop
>ask her why and she tells me it's disgusting

Shall i proceed to ghost this bitch?
>>
>>18707551
Act like nothing happened. Shes ex for a reason. If she's down for a casual fug time then do it. If she's not then tell her that you're not interested in being friends.
>>
>>18707602
What does telling her my non-interest in friendship accomplish? How is that better than ghosting?
>>
>>18707551
What's that photo?
>>
once an ex only good for sex, other than that is just wasting precious pussy seeking hours.
>>
>>18707551
You speak pretty negatively of her so I think you should steer clear from her
>>
>>18707551
One of the many differences between men and women is that women sincerely and innocently believe that they can end a romance and still remain friends, while men just never want to see the bitch again.

She's not being hypocritical - she just really thought you could do a just-friends evening.
>>
>>18708281
The "just-friends evening" doesn't exist. She is playing mind games just like all basic bitches do. She is looking for validation from OP.
>>
Still want an answer to this >>18707772
>>18708298
How do I use the validation seeking to my advantage?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.