[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I know you are careful when it comes to women meaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1342535409802.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1342535409802.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
Hello /adv/ I know you are careful when it comes to women meaning you guys know when to detect damaged goods and red flags etc. Now I need your thoughts on what to do in this situation.

>get with aunt's stepdaughter
>shes normal cute to most standards
>the only problem is just has two kids
>tell her I don't want to meddle/be involved with that sort of life
>tells me we can take it as slow as you like

Keep in mind she leaves the kids off with her ex most of the time because of work. Should I keep her on the casual dating side or keep my distance towards her?
>>
The important question is whether or not the kids on non-white. If they are then you can work with it, if not then remind her that if you burn the coal you pay the toll.
>>
>>18707362
>get with
red flag because it's you after all
>aunt's stepdaughter
red flag
>shes normal cute to most standards
red flag
>the only problem is just has two kids
red flag
red flag
inferred red flag
>tell her I don't want to meddle/be involved with that sort of life
RUN FUCKING RUN MOTHERFUCKER

you basically got two choices, get off the ride or get used to having step kids. there is no middle ground no matter how slow she baits you in.
>>
>>18707362

>tfw in a similar situation
>but she's the one who wants to take it slow

If you like her, date her man.

>>18707376

My girl-to-be-hopefully has a non-white kid. It's not a deal breaker imo.

>>18707387

Nothing wrong with having step children. I'm jealous of OP to be honest.
>>
>>18707401
Pretty sure you're a huge cuck son. Might want to have a doctor look at that.

also, protip: pregnant chicks are horny as fucking hell and will fuck anything that has a vertical bit given half an opportunity. chances are you're not in the same relationship with your "girl".
>>
>>18707362

She's implying you're going to come around to it and be around her kids eventually. She's not really listening to you here, OP. Don't string the girl along, you both clearly want different things. You can do whatever you want, but if you don't tell her soon you're only interested in dating casually and not looking for a serious commitment she might get hurt.
>>
>>18707401
>If you like her, date her man.
do you suggest that OP is in fact a faggot?
>>
>>18707362
Say it with me:
MY WIFE'S SON
>>
I slept with my distant cousin. She is a single mom. The very next time I reminded her how we were not really compatible and before we got any more involved I wanted her to know that I wasn't seeing a long term relationship with her. She tried to tell me how we were compatible but didnt have answers to issues I had with her. Now we just fuck whenever we both feel like it. She knows we are only fucking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.