[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm am awful person and can't sleep at night because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1493503926680.jpg (10KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
1493503926680.jpg
10KB, 255x199px
I'm am awful person and can't sleep at night because of it.

I have considered suicide but it's very frightening.

I treat people I care for badly because I'm selfish and unable to ever let go.
>>
A while ago someone told me that there are very few good people, and that we'really probably moderately bad people. Don't try to be a good person and instead try to be the best person you can be right now, even if that means being a shifty person. At least that's how I deal with my own flaws.
>>
Someone reply. I am venting.
>>
Get over yourself and think about what you say/do before you take any action.
>>
Here's a question: do you have the self-awareness to look at your own post and we that it doesn't show any indication of wanting to change, even for the sake of your own happiness? Because nobody is going to stop you from being a miserable bastard if you have your heart set on it, not here nor anywhere else.
>>
>>18707341
>we
*see
>>
>>18707303
How do you treat them badly?
>>
>>18707341
I may not have directly said that I wish to change, however I felt it was heavily implied due to how miserable I am with my actions.

If I knew how to change, I would have. And maybe I have. But its not enough. That I do know.
>>
>>18707347
Get a therapist then.
>>
>>18707350
You get one
>>
>>18707346
I say mean stuff cause I am projecting
>>
>>18707303
>>18707323
>>18707347
>>18707351
>>18707388
you don't want to change you just want to not be miserable. at this point I'm pretty sure you deserve to toss and turn thinking about what an awful person you are.
>>
>>18707388
What do you say
>>
>>18707411
Then I guess I'll just bully you, you brapphog cum dumpster
>>
>>18707413
Ok, just let me know you're going to start so I know when to feel bad.
>>
>>18707447
Give me a physical description of your first to help me out
>>
>>18707459
I'm a 43 year old fat beardo. Until two days ago I was running around with a mohawk but the last lady cut it so fucking horribly I had to level it with my sides, so now I look like a monchichi. I'm a friendless stay at home dad who draws ponies in my spare time. I ride a harley which in motorcycle circles implies I'm a gigantic faggot and suck fat hairy harley guys sweaty cocks to fit in. Harleys are also slow and can't lean- you know in case you need material.

Hmm, I married above my paygrade, she's easily an 8/10 and I don't rate more than a 6.

Unfortunately my mom is a cunt, I'm sure she could teach you a thing or two about being selfish and mean, but it also means that particular well is dry for insults.

I can't really think of much else you could use. Hope this helps, please try your best honey- I'd hate to be disappointed after all this.
>>
>>18707497
lol ur gay
>>
>>18707303
write a book and profit from it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.