[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl i've been dating might be an actual angel >She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 151x151px
>Girl i've been dating might be an actual angel
>She's like 50 pounds overweight and I'm not
>If we get serious I won't know what sex with a thin woman is like unless we break up
help lads. What do
>>
clearly you aren't meant to be then.
Shes just the first woman to ever give you time of day and you're falling for the "settled for a fatty" meme because you have zero self confidence.

also
>Implying its impossible for her to lose weight
Its a longer shot yes, since it's not something you can tactfully bring up, but she might lose weight later on down the road.
>>
If the topic of sex comes up, just tell her you don't think you can do it because, while you like her as a person, you're not sexually attracted to her.
>>
My partner is fat and took my virginity. I convinced him to go to the gym weekly for his health's sake. He's already lost 15 pounds since then. Even though I like touching his fat body, I am still interested what it will be like when he's a "normal" weight.

Even if he didn't lose weight though, being in love is awesome and I am happy and content with who he is so I don't see why I would end something good just to experience other people who might just end up being a disappointment and not worth it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.