[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is happening to me? I'm lowkey hinting topics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wijwoea.png (289KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
wijwoea.png
289KB, 640x352px
What the fuck is happening to me?

I'm lowkey hinting topics about marriage or trying to show I love kids and babies and how much of a good mom I would be-

what the fuck is this? I literally never had this before. I've only been with this guy for 3 months. I've dated a guy for 3 years whom I thought was the love of my life at the time and I never once felt this. What is happening to me?
>>
>>18707216
How old are you?
>>
>>18707238
>>
>>18707264
Yeah, that's God punishing you for eating the apple.

bye bye
>>
>>18707216
It'd be much easier if you just flat out told him instead of dropping lowkey hints.
>>
Passive aggressive woman behavior. Be fucking direct.
>>
It's nature working correctly. Women are designed to desire having kids. You'd better have the kids while you can, because once you hit 30 you're done for.
>>
>>18707216

When you get older you want kids. It's normal.

I couldn't stand the idea of having kids or getting married in my 20s. Then I turned 29 and started feeling like my ex girlfriend on the other side of the planet is who I wanted to marry and have kids with. Now I'm 30 and we're married. Reproductive drive is a hell of a thing.
>>
>>18707264
>>18707216
Roastie settling once she realizes her looks are fading.
>>
>>18707216
You're growing up.
>>
>>18707216
>I'm feeling this thing I'm biologically hardwired to feel WHAT THE FUCK
Strange stuff OP. Maybe science will have the answer one day.
>>
>>18707216
>I've only been with this guy for 3 months. I've dated a guy for 3 years whom I thought was the love of my life at the time and I never once felt this. What is happening to me?

You've found a real man, thats what happened, and now you're feeling the need to pass your genes to next generation with a man worth it.

The ex wife from a friend of mine got knocked up by another dude a year after their divorce, she was posting on every social media about it, the funny part is that "not wanting to have children" was one of the reasons that lead to their divorce
>>
>>18707535
Exactly my thoughts. Getting toasty in here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.