[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm young and going noticeably bald. I haven't had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: balding-man.jpg (52KB, 628x412px) Image search: [Google]
balding-man.jpg
52KB, 628x412px
I'm young and going noticeably bald. I haven't had sex, kissed a girl, or even been on a date.

I am terrified that now, if I shave my head, I will never lose my virginity because I will look older and rougher than other men my age, and girls will think I'm an old man. Are my fears warranted?
>>
>>18707146
>Are my fears warranted?
To an extent
Some girls are into the older look and some aren't; it really depends on the girl.
>>
Get fit, shave your head, and be a fucking stud. Women like the idea of danger but don't really want to be in it. Be the danger.
>>
>>18707887
This. Bald head and fit body is a huge turn on.
>>
Going bald is fucking nothing. The fear of balding is stigmatized; the actual baldness itself is not. If you get hair plugs then it means you can afford hair plugs - beware of gold diggers because they are many and they are tireless.

If you somehow don't go bald then it increases your boyishness factor. If you already have a boyish face then you need to ask yourself if you're 100% trying to look like a kid or you're willing to let it balance out a little.

Captain Picard had a motherfuckin lemonhead and he saved the country didn't he?
>>
Also, if you can grow a decent beard, do that before you shave your head. Some bald dudes look like fucking thumb heads without one.
>>
>>18707956
They look like weak slaves who work in cubicles to afford their studio apartments. Don't be like these people.

Really you shouldn't shave your head at all. Just let it be what it is, and you'll stand out. If you just have a skull cap or an M-hairline then this is not an actual problem. This is an imagined problem which causes people to worry and thus do worse at everything. Worry about your real problems first.
>>
What looks more rugged than a beard with a lemon dome? A beard with a monk dome.
>>
>>18708001
I don't know about you but I don't think "office job" when I see a man with a shaved head and a beard. Hipsters and progressives aren't really into the chrome dome thing, they think it's a white supremacist thing because they're fucking dumb.
>>
>>18708109
White supremacists are fake. Hipsters are real. Gooney beard man is a hipster thing.

White supremacists are something you see when you watch TV. Hipsters are something you see when you peek inside the Starbucks on every single street corner.
>>
>>18708109
Needs to be mentioned: the looks of lumberjack and web developer switched some time during the past 30 years.
>>
>>18707146
Pills pills and more pills

Fin isn't the only thing there some spiro shit dut a shampoo minoxidil and a strong minoxidil there's RU just buy all the pills and treatments you can plus a fue
>>
>>18707887
Knows his shit
>>
>>18707146
I can absolutely guarantee that your kv status has nothing to do with your hair loss.

I can practically guarantee that it comes from the "I am balding and therefore worthless so you wouldn't be interested in me" vibes you broadcast.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.