[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there's this girl I've met on Tinder. She ALWAYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So, there's this girl I've met on Tinder. She ALWAYS starts conversations with me, and I'm pretty sure she likes me. BUT, Everytime I try to hang around with her IRL, she pulls the "I can't because my mother will start suspecting" card.
Is this some bullshit excuse? I don't understand.
>>
>>18706183
depends, where do you Guys hang out?
>>
>>18706190

I've invited her to a Japanese restaurant and to the arcades. We've never seen each other IRL.
>>
>>18706183
>I can't because my husband/boyfriend will start suspecting

ftfy

that or she is really 15 years old

either way you need to cut contact immediately.
>>
>>18706214

Dunno. She's 20 but she doesn't have any friends here in my city. My mother is pretty protective so I can understand her a little but I don't want to be fooled.
>>
>>18706248
if she is 20 years old why the hell does she need to hide you from her parents? I smell bullshit and so should you. Get out while you still can.
>>
>>18706183
Realize that an online persona does not always correspond to an IRL persona aka catfish. Could be she's just shy but I'd suggest you press the issue before you're in too deep.
>>
>>18706183
>She ALWAYS starts conversations with me
When she's bored
>Everytime I try to hang around with her IRL, she pulls the "I can't because my mother will start suspecting" card
You're a time ho

You have a few choices;
You could ghost her for like a week, if she really likes you it will drive her mad for you.
You could be more aggressive in your advances and if she plays the mom shit then play the you're a fucking adult shit.
Or take the nuclear option and just move on.
>>
>>18706260

I guess it's because there have been a lot of femicide cases on the news lately and now everyone is afraid. Nonetheless, I smell bullshit too but idk
>>
>>18706379

> When she's bored

She's like, everyday bored? I'm sure there are a lot of more interesting ways to pass time than talking to me, honestly.

> You could ghost her for like a week, if she really likes you it will drive her mad for you.

We've only talked for like two weeks. I'm mostly a stranger to her yet.

> You could be more aggressive in your advances and if she plays the mom shit then play the you're a fucking adult shit.

Guess I'm going to do this next time.

The worst thing is that she then starts saying"Anon, I want to see you". What game are we playing?
>>
>>18706714
>She's like, everyday bored?
>The worst thing is that she then starts saying"Anon, I want to see you". What game are we playing?
> I'm sure there are a lot of more interesting ways to pass time than talking to me, honestly.

If you read between the lines you can very clearly tell she is 15. If not, she has the mentality of a 15 year old.

The good news is she would probably still fuck you if she finds a way and if you keep playing the cooler older dude card. The bad news is that's likely illegal and probably not worth being put on a list and being forced to update your life every three months. Not to mention the jail time.

You're likely dealing with a horny 15 year old that wants dick. Whether you choose to persue it is up to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.