[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a senior year in high school, and the whole experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170909_162059.jpg (109KB, 720x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170909_162059.jpg
109KB, 720x807px
I'm a senior year in high school, and the whole experience has been quite bad for me. I I've never been openly bullied, but I was always lonely, seen as weird and I constantly get ignored when i approach people. I feel like utter shit there and beat myself over it way more than I realistically should.
When I'm on summer or winter vacation I feel almost like a different person and I manage to regain my confidence but it all falls apart in a matter of days.
How do I get through this? And more importantly, how do I stop it from happening in the future, when I start college, work etc.?
>>
>>18705817
Bump
>>
>>18705817

You'll grow up, become more mature, and realize it doesn't really matter what people say of you.
>>
Who cares lol

Yeah yeah, you probably heard it but really now, holy shit hoghschool, college, it's all so pointless in the grand scheme of things. I don't even remember my class mates' names and thinking back, highsvhool was such a big fucking deal back then, not it's literally less important than the empty can of beer on my desktop because that, I actually have to pick with my own hand like right now and throw otherwise it'll sprout mushrooms and shit.
>>
>>18705817
Just survive the next few months because then you're going to have one of the few real chances in a lifetime to completely re-invent yourself.

Whether you go to college or a job or the military, you will be somewhere where NOBODY KNOWS YOU. Nobody knows who the high school society decided you were. People will accept you as you present yourself, without preconceptions. Start planning now for the You you will tell the world you are.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.