[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/, I feel I want to go into the advertising industry. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: dovesoap.jpg (339KB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
dovesoap.jpg
339KB, 1296x864px
Hi /b/, I feel I want to go into the advertising industry. I thought I'd just run you by one of my ideas. In this case it's an advert for the Dove brand. I've modified lyrics of a popular song.

Please tell me what you think.

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"
But you've got the Dove I need
To see me through

Sometimes it seems the going is just too rough
And things go wrong no matter what I do
Now and then it seems that life is just too much
But you've got the Dove I need
To see me through

When food is gone you are my daily meal, oh
When friends are gone I know my savior's Dove is real
Your Dove is real

'Cause you got the Dove
You got the Dove
(repeat 5x)

Time after time I think "Oh Lord what's the use?"
Time after time I think it's just no good
'Cause sooner or later in life, the things you love you loose
But you got the Dove I need
To see me through

You got the Dove
(repeat 10x)

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
'Cause I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"
But you've got the Dove I need to see me through
>>
Nice shitpost, really nice
>>
>>18705784
Without judging your poetry I'll just point out that you're going at it backwards.

The first step in any ad campaign is to decide what image and message you want to attack to the product. Is Dove good for you? A luxury? A solution to dry skin or body odor? Something else?

The ad team works with the client and with market research to fine-tune the message to be delivered, and only THEN begins to look for ways to deliver it.

Your song is all over the place in what it says Dove is for, and therefore fails as advertising.
>>
>>18705784
Nobody can justify the cost of an advertisement slot that long. Maybe published as a youtube video or something.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.