[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know how to start this so I'll just say it as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 0_578.jpg (3MB, 1200x1786px) Image search: [Google]
0_578.jpg
3MB, 1200x1786px
Don't know how to start this so I'll just say it as it is.

Some years ago I used to see a girl. We weren't a couple but I liked her, pretty sure she liked me and we went out quite a bit. Anyway we was young and shit, we get distanced and pretty much cut all connections. In short, as far as I was concerned, she was dead or may as well have not existed.
Then I got older, finished highschool, grew up a lot mentally, got a job, got slim (I'm tall but chubby) and I got a gf that I used to love. Things fell apart after a few years and last year in September we finally broke up. Needless to say my soul was crushed because long story short, she felt in love with her therapist. Yeah, there were issues there, we tried to resolve them but nothing worked.

So what do you know, the the EXACT day I broke up with my ex, that exact moment I told her the final goodbye and parted ways, who do I meet completely and utterly random on the street? The girl from so long ago. That was somewhat shocking to see her again, she changed a lot but was the usual jolly self. She recognized me and came to me on the street, we hugged, exchanged numbers and talked for a minute. She wanted us to meet (she actually contacted me, I haven't even saved her number, I was fairly depressed) but we never settled for anything because I haven't responded to anything.

A year has passed since and holy shit, today, barely a couple hours earlier, I randomly meet her again on the street (we don't even live in the same city). We hugged, talked a bit more, exchanged numbers (I saved her number this time) and out of the blue she asks me to go with her at a festival we both wanted to see. Just the 2 of us.

How crazy is that /adv/? She actually likes me? What a coincidence it must be to meet like this? And should I go with her at the festival?
Do I have a chance at happiness with my childhood crush in this life? Do I take this opportunity?
>>
First, nobody knows what's going on in anybody's mind.
Second, nothing wrong with going.If anything goes wrong, just pass it off as old friend's catching up.
Third, you won't know the outcome if you don't thread that path, so just do it.
>>
>>18705796
realist
>>
Yeah its pretty crazy.
Being in your place I think it could give you an opportunity along with motivation from the two instances of meeting.
>>
>Do I have a chance at happiness with my childhood crush in this life? Do I take this opportunity?

Jesus fucking christ OP, I bet you're shoving a candle up your ass as we speak. Stop being an absolute cunt, go to that festival with her and you'll see for yourself if she's into you or not.
>>
>>18705891
Yeah, I'm a fucking pussy, I realized that. Fuck it man, I'll surely go with her at the festival even if I have to beg at work for free days.

Anyway my main thing is, what should I expect / be wary of / do / say? I mean I'm fairly comfortable with this chick even if we haven't seen each other in like a fucking decade, and since this festival is a 16 hours trip away, it'll be only the 2 of us on the train, I'm fairly sure it'll be the clearest indicator whether we're good together or not.
So if everything goes smoothly, do I just drop it that I liked her and we should be together? I'm honestly baffled we never got really together considering how cool we were with each other and the chemistry was insane.
>>
>>18705901
> do I just drop it that I liked her and we should be together?
No. Confessing yourself randomly is an act of absolute faggotry, just as rejecting a girl that you like. It is roughly the same as if an unknown individual approached you and confessed her love to you. You would be standing there like : wtf ?
Stop overthinking it, just try to imagine that she is your male friend. Don't treat her like a princess but neither like a bag of shit. Don't show your affection (if you have any) directly and DON'T bring up any relationship-related talks, it makes people look creepy and it is usually a huge turn-off.
>>
>>18705920
But I wanna be together with her. How exactly do you get together with a girl if you don't bring it out?
Could I randomly kiss her? Shit man, it'll be just the 2 of us some 800 km away from home in a train for 30 hours then at the festival for like 2 days straight, getting drunk and shit.
Are you simply saying me I should treat her like my dude bros throughout all this time, don't go for a kiss or anything else?
I really love this girl and the only reason I never said it out loud is because first we were still kids in highschool, and the second time I saw her last year was right in the day of my breakup, and I was very depressed for months afterwards.
>>
>>18705935
Anon. Chill the fuck out. You're not in love with her, you're in love with the memory of her or the idea of her. Let things happen naturally, see if you still click, wait to see if you have feelings for each other. If it seems like she's keen and you're going to be drinking/having fun and the moment is right then sure, go in for a kiss and see where things go from there. If you have a great time together just make more plans to meet and work towards making a relationship.
>>
>>18705935
>But I wanna be together with her.
That's fine, just don't behave like a faggot. Be yourself. I know it sounds cliché as fuck, but it is ultimately the one and only fashioned tutorial, since if you behave the same way as your thoughts flow and she does not like it then it is clear that you're not compatible and you should find somebody else. It also goes the other way around.

>How exactly do you get together with a girl if you don't bring it out?
Eventually. Have some patience for it man. If things won't progress quickly enough then you can tell her something like "You know, anon, I really like you a lot.", like 2 - 3 months from now.

>could I randomly kiss her ?
No.

>don't go for a kiss or anything else?
Oh but you can, just don't do it completely randomly. You know, like in the movies - nice surroundings, she stares intently at you and after second guessing it 9 times you still think that you should go for a kiss, then go for it.
e.g. Don't be a fucking weirdo.

>Are you simply saying me I should treat her like my dude bros throughout all this time
Well, yes.

>But I wanna be together with her
If you love her already then take some time to consider what the actual fuck has she done to deserve it.
>>
heh I've replied to the same quote twice, looks like I'm turning into a brainlet
>>
>>18705954
Wew, thanks for the reality check. I've ruined many things for rushing head-on without thinking or chilling a bit.
I was just taken aback, like barely a few hours ago she could have been dead for all it concerned me, and suddenly she's back, only this time I won't let this chance go away like I did before. We'll see what happens, thanks mate, wish me luck.
>>
>>18705962
best of luck anon.

And if things don't work out then remember that there exists a possibility of you two not being similar enough (may be hard to figure out since your brain is probably sugarcoating your memory of her, ask a friend), in which case there's a lot of other girls, too.
>>
>>18705956
>If you love her already then take some time to consider what the actual fuck has she done to deserve it.
Well that's the easiest answer to my dilemma. First of all she is the only girl I've ever felt completely relaxed around for some reason. Even with class mates or my best friend's gf or my other girl friends, there's always this sort of tension from my part, it's really odd to explain, but basically I can't act with chicks the same way I act with my dude bros / not using the same language so to speak.
But with her, that's completely out of the window because I'm actually chill and I can be myself with her. It's strange.
Second, we really clicked ever since we first met many years ago (through some mutual friends). We immediately exchanged numbers and went out a lot, became good friends and I know it could have been more if I wasn't such an oblivious prick. There must have been at least something there. In my (albeit personal) experience, guys and girls never really become fast friends unless there's also at least a semblance of chemistry between them.
And thirdly I'm not all that bad man, she ain't bad either.

Anyway I'm rambling because I could swear my last relationship was perfect and would end in marriage but shit went south and here I am.
>>
>>18705995
From my very limited perspective of your situation it looks quite nice. Just go with her to that festival and have some fun, then start planning on what to do next, possibly come back here for /adv/.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.