[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, here's a chain of events that really sucked some impressive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: y2wcXNJ.jpg (29KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
y2wcXNJ.jpg
29KB, 628x504px
So, here's a chain of events that really sucked some impressive amounts of dick. Any suggestions for what to do next would be great.

>Finish highschool, living near NYC with mom who is well off, runs a business, life is comfortable, start college.
>Mom gets injured, can't run business, is on disability
>All savings go into surgeries to fix injury
>Struggling to get by in most expensive place in the U.S, decide i'm never going to start my life if I stay there
>Move to Montana with no plan and like 1500 dollars I saved up.
>Get apartment, life is alright for a little bit. Technically living in poverty but I don't have many bills and rent is only 350 dollars a month, internet another 50, total expenses for each month are around 400 and I make around 1300 a month.
>Fast forward to now, 23 years old, haven't been able to save any significant amount of money because things like to go wrong I have to pay to fix them.
>Get laid off from job, phone gets shut off, can't look for another job without phone.
>Apply for unemployment, get denied because employer lied about why I was terminated (I heard from a manager I was friends with that I was laid off indefinitely so a family member of the owner could fill my position, but on the official records I was fired for unspecified 'job performance issues'.)
>Contact my grandmother who owns a house that she doesn't use back in NY, ask if I can stay there while I save some money to get my own place.
>Sure anon, if you can get out here you can stay, but we're trying to sell the house so it'd just be until it sold.. don't worry though, it takes time to sell a house.
>I buy the plane ticket
>Three days before I leave grandmother informs me that they just received a cash offer for the asking price with the agreement that they finalize the sale immediately
>well fuck
>Contact mom who is retired in florida, tell her this
>"No problem anon, come stay with me until you get back on your feet"
>cool I was getting worried for a minute
1/2
>>
>>18705676
2/2
>Get another plane ticket
>like 3 months behind on the rent at this point, eviction notices, etc
>All of my shit is packed, flight is coming up soon.
>Hurricane Irma, mom had to evacuate, doesn't know if she'll have a home to go back to.
>Fuck.
>Start looking into public assistance programs so I don't end up fucking homeless in a state where I have no friends or family.
>There's a program for a free phone plan so you can get a job and whatnot
>Perfect
>Doing the paperwork for it, realize my ID is expired.
>Is required to get assistance that you have a valid ID.
>Go to get a new one
>The copy of my birth certificate I have is not the one they need.
>Look online for how to get a birth certificate from my hometown mailed 1500 miles across the U.S.
>It costs 200 dollars
>My bank account has 12 dollars in it.
>Also the town i'm in is full of wildfires right now as if this wasn't enough already.
>Have to get out of apartment in 16 days

I see no possible chain of events that could lead to me not being homeless in two weeks. Any advice is appreciated.

I swear, the world has conspired to buttfuck me with no lube.
>>
What's your kik? I have a possible offer, but we need to discuss a few key details.
>>
please respond.
>>
>>18705713
Don't have a kik. Also you made whatever you're offering sound incredibly sketchy.
>>
That is a pretty fucked up life op holy fuck.
What happened with the plane to Florida? Honestly you should have just taken it since you already paid for it. Worst case you end up the same as in Montana, except you have family plus government assistance due to a crisis.

At this point try to get welfare I guess. Use it to get back on your feet and improve yourself. Or commit some crimes so you can go to jail and have a roof over your head and free meals. Or hell, join the Marines. They'll pick you up real quick.

Good luck friend.
>>
>>18705731
Welfare is very hard to get in Montana beyond foodstamps. I don't think the marines or military would take me, am obsessive compulsive and have a suicide attempt under my belt on my medical history. Jail doesn't sound so bad at this point but i'd rather not ruin any potential future where i may have a job and a place of my own.
>>
>>18705741
Look for farmwork. Everybody ALWAYS needs extra farmhands in places with lots of land.
>>
>>18705719
Well that's how I would prefer to communicate and you certainly don't have to take my offer. I'm a 24 y/o female in WA state and I have an older sister in Spokane (28f) who is looking for a roommate. My sister drives to Montana often to visit her son, so I thought this would be a great answer to transportation issues. She would not require rent as she is well off financially, but *PLOT TWIST* she recently started having intense seizures almost daily and really just needs a "caretaker" (literally just someone to make sure she's getting oxygen and call 911 if she has an attack). Nothing sexual, nothing weird, nothing more than ensuring she does not die. If you've never dealt with someone having a seizure before, I don't recommend responding. But please consider it because I've run out of options and we don't have any family/friends for the job.
>>
>>18705745
That's a good idea, thanks. I'll check around and see what I can find.
>>
>>18705757
That actually sounds like a nice offer but I don't know anything about medical stuff, and I can be tough to live with because as mentioned in one of my previous posts, I am obsessive compulsive. I appreciate it but I don't think it'd work.
>>
>>18705765
also, I don't mean in the "i'm super neat and always clean stuff" way. I mean in the "flip a lightswitch 27 times, leave random objects in specific spots and have anxiety attacks if they're moved, come home 50 times during the day to make sure i locked the door" kind of way. Every roommate i've ever had decided they couldn't deal with it after about 6 months.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.