[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the last 4-5 months, every time I got a crush on a guy he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Over the last 4-5 months, every time I got a crush on a guy he was unavailable.

One of them was married, one was leaving for another country, the other was in a very bad mental state and just out of a long term with a psycho.

Why do I keep doing this? How do I stop?

Also - How do I stop taking this kind of rejection so personally?
I feel bad. I feel like the ugliest woman in history.
>>
>>18705596
Dating is luck based. Install tinder and or start going to social events you hate and hit at least one boy per day to speed it up.
>>
>>18705605
I don't like tinder. Tried it, seemed like everyone was on it just for a quick fuck and nothing else.
I have no problem going to social events, but I rarely get interested in anybody.

My problem wasn't "how do I find available guys willing to fuck me", my problem is "why do I keep going for those who are unavailable".
>>
File: you are ugly.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
you are ugly.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>18705618
Look at this
>>18705445
High quality men are already married. The too young to be married are already in long term relationships. The sole fact you struggle to be with one of them means you arent as good as you think you are.

Have a nice day and dont lose hope.
>everyone was on it just for quick fuck
You would be surprised. Also there are more apps. Badoo? Meetme? Okcupid?
Use it as a tool to meet people and always ask them what are they looking for before you go on date.
>>
>>18705626
I feel like you aren't even reading my posts. I do not need advice on how to meet men, I never struggled to get dates or anything.

I keep developing feelings for men I can't have. That is my problem.
>>
>>18705646
Ask them if they are single BEFORE you develop feelings for them?
>>
>>18705972
I did know the married guy was married, and still I did get feelings for him. We work together.

The other two were single, but unavailable for other reasons.
>>
>>18705973
To me it looks like you just need to find "the one" and hope you cant love two people at the same time.
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (61KB, 253x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
61KB, 253x337px
>>18705973
You sounds like an average cumdumpster trying to chase Chad. Good luck to you M'lady
>>
>>18705983
None of them were Chads.
Average or below average in terms of looks, pretty broke, not especially good with girls.

The one who was leaving for another country is still virgin at 25.
>>
>>18705983
You are an average /r9k/ bitter virgin manchild who thinks dating works like robot memes.
>>
>>18705605

This.

You can put in the work, but it's pure luck whether you will meet the right match for you.

I dated online a lot over a 5 year period. I had pretty much given up online dating it overall sucked. But last year met a great girl and we are still together.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.