[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 36 and have a gf of 8 years. Get sex at a decent rate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I'm 36 and have a gf of 8 years. Get sex at a decent rate, get hot meals, clothes washed, apartment cleaned.

Have oneitis for 30f girl in martial arts class. She has bf of 10 years. Find out she's banging another guy (43) from class on the side. I'm disgusted by her, but still feel hurt for over a month now. It's all I can think about.

It's stupid for a grown ass man to have crushes, wtf is wrong with me? They keep missing class together all the time. It keeps me awake some nights when I shouldn't give a fuck. Thought she was cool and special, but she's just another hoe. Haven't had a stupid crush in 7 years until now.

What do I do?
>>
Tell her boyfriend
>>
>>18705509
Yeah tell her boyfriend that's fucked up
>>
>>18705509
I've thought about it. He's a solid dude with a high social value. He also cooks for her all the time.

I don't know him enough to tell him. Plus her and the other guy know that I know. If someone told the boyfriend, they'd know it's me. The chick acts dumb and does the whole constant denial thing to save her rep.
>>
>>18705483
If her and her boyfriend live together, send flowers to their house addressed to her saying they're from the other man.
>>
You're jealous that a girl you like picked another guy, instead of you, to cheat with? Fucking crybaby.

Lol get over it and yourself. Focus on your own relationship or dump your girl, I'm sure she doesn't need to be with a man who is awake at night seething because he's jealous about another woman.
>>
>>18705525
Oh damn, They do live together! Never thought of that. I could send them to her office without a name and when she thanks the bf, he'd know it's not from him.
>>
>>18705483
>stupid for grown man to have a crush

No. Its not. You have a fuck drive.
>>
>>18705522
Sounds like a massive cuck, cooking for a woman. kek. Everyone knows you don't invest in women because then they fuck you over and take everything they can wedge themselves into. And so what if the bitch knows you did it? Why the fuck do you care what a cheating hoe thinks about you? Are you that thirsty?
>>
>>18705528
True, I'm just here for any feedback.
>>
>>18705522
what would you want if you were her boyfriend

i think you should tell him, no matter the outcome
>>
>>18705533
It does sound like her bf does have some cuck tendencies, but he has his own band and can disappear from her to do band shit to give her dread. He's pretty popular with other chicks too.
>>
>>18705530
That sounds like an even better idea, actually. I mean at the end of the day it's bad to want to jeopardize a stable relationship like the one you have with your girlfriend, but I think her getting her comeuppance will both help you feel better about liking this whore to begin with and also be a direct lesson in cheaters getting what they deserve, hopefully making it more unlikely for you to actually go through with it in the future.
>>
>>18705534
Well that's my feedback. Don't get me wrong, she's being shitty and her boyfriend has a right to know. Your motivation for telling him is two faced. She, probably unintentionally, hurt your feelings and now you want revenge. But if it was your dick she was sucking, no probs? You're just as guilty.

Maybe ask your girlfriend for feedback, see what she recommends.
>>
>>18705551
Women talk themselves out of guilt. They literally don't feel it.
>>
>>18705551
You sound like a solid bro. Cheers
>>
>>18705552
I think maybe after the initial infatuation wore off, I wouldn't be able to go through with it. I've had friends who I never crossed the line with, but I've certainly leaned over that line on occasion.
>>
>>18705554
Yes especially nowadays where the media pushes cheating as empowering yourself. Women are told they can do no wrong and are free from responsibility.

It doesn't count because " vacation, good friends, ex bf, my friends did it also so I'm not guilty, I was drinking, there was a solar eclipse, etc"
>>
>>18705483

You are a bad person. Do your GF a favor and break up with her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.