[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I smoked marijuana and its the following day and I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I smoked marijuana and its the following day and I've been feeling a little Happy and a little confident in myself.

Is this permanent? Pls say it is
>>
>>18705444
>mind altering drug having an effect on mood and thinking
well gee thats weird

also get ready for the nightmares once you stupid using it. apparently they're very vivid and severe.
>>
Degenerate faghot
>>
>>18705444
Life has ups and downs, so no dear OP.

But enjoy while you feel good and confident. Do the shit you love. Flirt with someone.
>>
>>18705448
>>18705449
Angry sober fags detected
>>
>>18705448
Don't listen to him, there are no nightmares
>>
>>18705455
Yes I know
>>
>>18705455
there are, my gf does a fair bit as do a few people i know and withdrawal has pretty bad nightmares.

enjoy.
>>
>>18705458
Nigga I get nightmares when I stop masturbating, thats nothing.
>>
>>18705455
>>18705456
There are. A one second Google search brought up medical research about it and why it happens. Stop smoking it for a few days and you'll find out.
>>
>>18705444
aslong as you make a mental effort to keep the feeling of happiness and confidence which resulted from breaking out of your comfort zone.

Then yes OP ,with a little effort from your side you can make it permanent .
>>
Depends. You're like me, marijuana helps you. I've also never had the nightmares others speak of. If you like it, keep doing it, just don't be stupid.
>>
>>18705453
O.o

Tell us. Tell us how popular you are. How cool you feel? Are you getting laid? Are you actually trying to find the right day to smash a bj off the sidewalk?? Tell ud
>>
>>18705480
Dawg, he enjoys something. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18705465
They've done so little research on it, when they do it HAS to be a bad thing because the government doesn't like it, everyone gets nightmares, I don't get how you can prove it's related to going off weed. I stopped smoking marijuana when I was 17 and experienced no change in my body, now I just deal with my headaches and pain with legal pills, it's way less effective.
>>18705458
Like I said above, it seems iffy to associate quitting marijuana with nightmares, correlation does not equal causation
>>
>>18705492
Very well said. I am fortunate enough to live where it's legal and have gone cold turkey, tolerance breaks, many times without a single nightmare. Never had any form of withdrawals or negative side effects, really.
>>
I'm happy you guys posted in my thread thank you
>>
>>18705444
>Is this permanent? Pls say it is
Nothing is
>>
>>18705444
I have never wanted to kiss spongebob as much as I do now.
>>
Anecdotal: I smoked it for 6 months regularly when I picked it up. I felt happier and more relaxed but was objectively lazier and didn't have much motivation. Quit cold turkey, still felt chill and relaxed for roughly 8 months. Still enjoyed nature a shit ton more and really got into music more than before.

Now I feel more level-headed. Nature seems kind of eh and music is alright.

Obviously there are a ton of other factors that go into this but I would still go back to occasional smoking if I didn't live in an illegal state/drug tests.
>>
File: original.jpg (77KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
77KB, 538x810px
>>18705615
except for death anon, except for the sweet sweet release of death
>>
>>18707225
My home state just made it legal. Not sold in stores yet. Illegal where I'm going to Grad school. Never tried it because I'm afraid of what it will do to me.
>>
>>18707274
Which state legalized it now? As far as I knew it was just washington and colorado.

I wanna try it too personally, but I cannot risk even so much as a parking ticket with my major so the legality is very important to me.
I'm also violently opposed to smoke of any kind, enough so that I'd vote against legalization unless the wording was in favor of edibles only, smoking it would still be illegal, but I know my vote means nothing and the future is coming anyway. I'm pro pot, but anti smoke.
I'm also afraid of the addictive nature, or that when legalized big tobacco's gonna get their hands on it and pump it full of nicotine like they did tobacco to ensure we become addicted to it. So I'm hesitant to try as well, but I'm desperate for anything at this point that's under the table, no medical paper trail, that can ease my anxiety.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (6KB, 169x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
6KB, 169x225px
>>18707244
You don't even know do you...?
>>
>>18707274
I know this sounds like hippy bullshit but the media has really scared people for no reason. Have you watched Breaking Bad? The characters freaking out over marijuana is meant to show how ridiculously it's blown out of proportion.

If you do smoke it, I'd probably try to do it with a friend present. If you don't have irl friends maybe have an internet friend on call in case you feel weird. Only do a little bit (small drag/toke/edible) at a time then wait 30 minutes before doing anymore.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.