[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

general feels thread ig but i wanna get this shit off my chest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

general feels thread ig but i wanna get this shit off my chest

>> Be me
>> In long distance relationship for a year and three months
>> we only got to see eachother every few months but when we did we stayed at the others place for weeks at a time.
>> dedicate everything to the relationship, plan to move up to her after school for uni, and in general plan my life around the idea that wed be together and therefore id be moving there
A few days ago she broke up with me and i have no idea what to do, she says that we'll probably end up back together but she needs some space and time to think shit through yet shes not willing to cut communication. I considered killing myself until she said that we still had a chnace and honestly i dont like my chances if she decides im not what makes her happy.. Anyway /b/ what do I do, im about to sit my final exams and in a couple of months ill have graduated school, i have my 18th coming up in a month which she was going to come down for but now idk if she will or where shell stay if she does come. Ive got so much shit to plan and honestly my whole life to set up and this has hit me straight in the face. Im dying every day because I cant stand to think of a future without her. As young as i am im not an idiot and i know i absolutely love her but right now i feel more worthless, confused and stressed than i ever have before. Ik my problem is pretty minor compared to a lot of people but still its killing me and ive been depressed since before i even met her so this shit is just adding to the pile
>>
She found someone else
>>
Ask yourself why she had to break up with you formally in order to get her 'space'. Hey didn't she simply wish to have time apart (while still maintaining a Relationship?) Why is it that in order to 'think shit through' that she has to be single?

I'll tell you why, it's because she wants to mitigate guilt. She is in the process of seeing to another guy, and in order to see that through without any guilt, she needs to break up with you real quick so she can avoid moral responsibility.

She is fucking someone else. She is most likely giving you the faint hope that she will end up back together with you because, A) It stops your dumbass from an hero'ing, B) By agreeing to her terms of allowing her to wander off, she now has your 'permission' to go fuck someone else, that helps with her would-be guilt and C) You are now her plan B, someone to go back to if this new guy doesn't work.

You are being played, and you should not have agreed to her terms. Either she thinks shit through with you as her companion, or not at all.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.