[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more you care about things the less people like you. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1459190636212.jpg (67KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1459190636212.jpg
67KB, 500x495px
The more you care about things the less people like you.

If you care about things like poverty, the economy, social welfare, global warming or whatever people dislike you.

It's best to turn off your brain and not express yourself to people who don't care... Most people just want to switch off their brains and watch TV.

I can't do that though because I think and feel too much...

I also don't want to stop thinking and feeling things because that's what motivates me to help the underprivileged.

I don't know how to deal with these feelings.
>>
A lot of people don't want to hear about that shit because they have their own struggles and the stress of their own lives to deal with. They don't want to deal with additional information that they feel has no immediate affect on their current situation, so they choose to turn a blind eye and escape.

Find similar minded people to yourself. Start doing charity work and the like and you'll find the kinds of people you're looking to converse and associate with. Everyone has different people and friends that fulfill a certain role in their life.
>>
File: IMG_0524.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.png
2MB, 1136x640px
>>
>>18705254
>"I don't want to stop thinking"
>using the word "underprivileged"
Pick one
>>
People care about shit like that, they'd just hear it from somebody else.

My gf tells me about the news and shit because I can't get over anchormen (I'm building up to watch the news though, I've watched 14 broadcasts and got the car on AM radio) but when she talks about it I then begin to care.

Also OP

>>18705265

This dude is right.
>>
>>18705265
>do charity work
>find similar-minded people
Hahahaha, I don't know about your place but here at charity there's only rich students with money off their parents that take selfies with "le poor ppl" to post on FB, get likes and feel good about themselves, get a pat on the back and an "atta boy" from their peers.
At the end of the day they still help those poor people but I'm not sure that's the way OP thinks about empathy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.