[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got gf with a vagina way too tight, as a consequence, im cumming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: beating-premature-ejaculation.jpg (22KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
beating-premature-ejaculation.jpg
22KB, 250x293px
got gf with a vagina way too tight, as a consequence, im cumming faster than with other gfs.

is there any sure cure for premature ejaculation? does all that kegel pc muscle nonsense even fix this?
>>
Join the fuckin Marines and sleep with any woman you want, pleb
>>
>>18705193
>give girl orgasm before you fuck her
>she doesn't care about your pre-jac'ing
>cum, keep playing with her, then fuck her again when you're hard
>go forever and not worry about pre-jac'ing at all

Too easy.
>>
>>18705208
its what i do right now. but sometimes i just dont want to cum, i wanna be able to control it beyond stopping or changing rhythm.
>>
>>18705201

>I play call of doo doo and watched battleship and the remake of Red Dawn in theaters!!!!! :The Post

Fucking child. Fuck you, everything about you and everyone who looks like you.
>>
>>18705193
>gf
>sex
And it's crashed before it got off the ground.
>>
>>18705232
?
>>
>>18705233
Sex is for marriage.
>>
>>18705214
You don't. At that point you either start jerking it more violently to lose sensitivity or you get really good with kegels and you can ruin your own orgasm and maintain about 75% chub before you start getting hard again like after a normal refractory period.

These are your options.
>>
>>18705234
And also before it.
>>
>>18705244
i think i could do the kegel thing. sex orgasm is kinda meh, i like everything up to the orgasm way better, its a nuisance really.
>>
>>18705252
Can you cut off your piss mid-stream? Then you can do kegels. It's exactly the same muscles. You just have to learn to isolate them then exercise them. Practice isolating them by cutting off the very end of your pee stream when you piss. Just flex it a couple times, it feels kinda like you're trying to squeeze all the piss out of your dick.

Once you've figured out how to flex them, then it's just a matter of practice. Do them every time you piss like I said above. Do them randomly throughout the day when you think about it, clench them for a full second, release for a full second, continue for as long as you think you can do it.

Eventually, you'll be able to clench those muscles right as you cum, ruining your orgasm, staunching most of your semen from coming out, and maintaining most of your erection.

Go with god anon.
>>
>>18705193
Look up reverse kegels. Learn to use them and regular kegels. Reverse kegels are using the muscle that you'd use to piss harder...doing this during sex can help put off the point of no return.
>>
>>18705278
ty anon.
>>
>>18705304
>Reverse kegels are using the muscle that you'd use to piss harder.
sounds like a good recipe for loudly farting in the middle of sex.
>>
>>18705193

In all seriousness OP.

Do squats. I used to have the same problem, having a fairly large dick, so any women i came quite quickly with.

When i started getting /fit/ i was squatting at least twice a week, fairly heavy. My perenium or whatever the fuck that bit is between your Arsehole and your balls felt quite tight for a couple of days after my workouts. Two weeks into screwing this lass i was seeing at the time, i noticed i was going for longer and longer. Add a couple of beers into the mix and i can go all night without busting a nut unless i hit a spot i want to to bring it on.

Of all the bollocks you read on 4chan, of all the shitposts, this is genuine. From a bro to a bro.
>>
>>18705314
sounds legit, ty pal.
>>
>>18705314
>>18705322
besides the endurance thing, ill get more ass, which drives women crazy.
>>
>>18705314
Except you can work your pelvic floor muscles without doing squats. Literally kegels. You get more control from kegels vs. straight squats anyway.
>>
>>18705208
This is what my boyfriend does.

I'm super tight and honestly if he lasts more than 5 minutes I'm celebrating.
>>
>beating premature ejaculation
>beating

lol
>>
>>18705338
ree XD
>>
>>18705308
Maybe if you're a very gassy person already?
It fucking works though. Regular kegels can help you cum faster and stop you from cumming if timed right, but reverse kegels can forestall the point of no return and prevent the need to stop fucking.
>>
>>18705334
I'll give you 6 minutes, guaranteed
>>
>>18705193

I never really understood this issue.

If you have sex and you cum too fast, can't you just wait like 30 minutes, then go to fuck again and you will last longer?

With my GF each time we have sex (within a 24 hour period) the second time it takes me longer to cum, and so on...

Honestly I have trouble cumming sometimes. Like it's a good 30 minutes of sex that must be just right, and then I can finally hit that point.

I would honestly consider it a blessing if I could cum in just a few minutes.
>>
>>18705208

Yeah also this.

Just like eat her pussy for a while, then when she is about to cum, stick your dick and and explode.

Women love this, I think.
>>
>>18705278

I don't think stopping in mid stream is good for your pipes man.

But I do agree with strengthening those muscles.

What I started doing this year is that as my pee is ending I practice strong contractions where I hold for 10 seconds. I do this once or twice a day.

It's helped me go longer between needing to pee and I think I have stronger erections too.
>>
>>18705193
When you're about to blow, think of a sad old person about to have his/her plug pulled. That'll keep your sperm in, guaranteed.
>>
>>18706146
but its related to the anus sphincter right? you relax and dilate all that area, which i guess releases tension which delays orgasm.
>>
>>18706840
Yeah bladder muscle and spinchter muscle are the same. Its all one contraction.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.