[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just swiped right on my friends ex-gf on tinder and we matched.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1491632077075.png (307KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1491632077075.png
307KB, 480x454px
Just swiped right on my friends ex-gf on tinder and we matched. Wat do? I'm a virgin 20yo but i've worked on my confidence and i got tinder so i could fuck outside my friend group, but now here we are.
>>
You're lower than a pile of shit if you fuck your friends ex. Why don't you just join the fuckin Marines? You disloyal piece of shit
>>
>>18705188
He wasn't really a good friend. Like 3rd or 4th tier. Highschool cohort pretty much. If it was my main group i wouldnt of course.
>>
Oh well then smash on, why are you even posting if he's not a bro. Also join the fuckin Marines
>>
>>18705188
What's up with shitposting about joining the marines in every thread? Make your own thread and we'll try to help you.
>>
>>18705206
>this is the level that marine corp recruiters stoop to
Wew
>>
>>18705182
Go for it dude. I banged my friends ex gf the same week they broke up. Though he wanted to leave her so it's not like I'm the asshole, we ended up exchanging notes about the shit she did in bed and had a few laughs.
>>
>>18705206
I guess the friend's gf was less of the point, moreso the fact that my first tinder match was someone I already kinda know and has a similar friend group, but nobody knows i'm a virgin so the pressure is on. Also friends ex gf comes into play with competition etc. Just looking for general advice. Except for the marines part. Fuck that lol
>>18705220
Lol
>>
>>18705182

Well first you should answer the question of why she is his ex in the first place. What happened between them.
>>
Why would you swipe right on her in the first place?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.